I bought a new blue car today

I love Blue cars, so much I bought one.

1 Like

Montreal Blue is the best

1 Like

I read that article. Fear that tourists will bypass their town sees them scrambling to do what the government is slow to do.

1 Like

Yeah me too :rofl:

Today whilst driving my car the transmission disengaged and I was left motionless on the road.
The only way to re-engage the gears was to rev the car extremely.
It happened several more times as well.
Will be taking the car back to the dealer on Monday.
Bought a lemon.

Avoid yellow cars.

:laughing:

Do they grow lemons in China? Since I started buying Japanese cars for the Memsahib (this is her 3rd), I’ve grown to realise they are the most reliable cars around. If I was going to replace my load lugging Pathfinder, which I am not, I would definitely choose a Suzuki :+1:

1 Like

Should have bought one with a gear stick Bretrick, more fun to drive, and more reliable…

1 Like

I took the car back to the dealer this morning, on my way the gears disengaged once, while doing a u -turn.
It is being sent back to MG - Perth
I was given a replacement car until mine is repaired.
Replacement car is a 2018 Commodore ZB

Keep the Holden!

1 Like

No, it is red, my colour is blue :grinning:

wlll don’t leave it lying on the living room carpet for ya da to trip over or ya ma to clear away?

1 Like

That sounds somewhat like my wife when asked what car she has … oh its silver, is her usual reply and no mention of Suzuki.

1 Like

I remember one time I bought a car and my workmates asked me what I bought.
“A yellow one” was my response. I had to go to the car to see what make it was. :rofl:

1 Like

We had so many brand new cars (mentioned the method on here before) that the colour was totally unimportant, the fact that they were self funding was. :grin:

1 Like

I had been working away from home and sold my car because one came with the job…
At the end of the job I had to buy another car.
I had seen a red Ford Orion in the Tesco car park and loved it, I set my heart on buying a second hand one in the same colour.
At the weekend I visited an auction, Mrs Fox was working and could not come with me.
As I walked round to the sale room I past the row of vehicles waiting to be sold and guess what? The next one through was a red Ford Orion… :astonished:
I dashed into the sale room and put up my hand with a bit…Nobody bidded against me and the car was sold to me…
I rang Mrs Fox at work and she was so excited and full of questions. What colour is the upholstery? Does the engine leak oil? Is there any rust underneath? And are the ashtrays empty?..I couldn’t answer any of her questions because I only saw it from afar…
I don’t know I said, I just put up my hand and I bought it… :thinking:
It turned out alright in the end and was a good motor…After I replaced the faulty alternator and water leak in the radiator…
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

So fortuitous that you visited at the precise time to snag a bargain. Well done you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t think Mrs Fox would have agreed with you at the time Brentrick…
:astonished:
:sunglasses:

1 Like

The worst scenario would have been if I returned home with a handful of beans…
:seedling:

1 Like