I Bet You Don’t Watch Crufts?

I was pleased to see that the Flatcoated Retriever won and the Toy Poodle was the runner up.

These, with Labradors, are my favourite dogs and l have owned 3 Flatcoated Retrievers and 4 Poodles.

1 Like

I used to like going to watch sheep dog trials when we were on holiday in Wales. Never got into crufts but can imagine how lovely it is to have such a close bond with ones pet that one wants to show it to the world. Cats dont really want to comply like that.

1 Like

Cats don’t need to prove anything to anyone! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Tell me to shut up if I’m going off track here but I heard a piece of music recently called Mozarts Musical Joke and it brought back memories of watching horse of the year show from Olympia in London I think. Happy days

Sorry Arty, strictly a cat person here…
:cat2:

Foxy, I’m afraid, cats make me sneeze and snuffly

1 Like

Me too, and, of course, whenever there is one around it always makes a bee line for me. :sneezing_face:

I was going to say meow too, but realised I had standards to maintain, and stopped myself just in time.

1 Like

Sorry then Arty, there’s no future for us…
:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’m gutted! :laughing:

1 Like

Me too, I’ve been trying to get a date with him for ages. :slightly_frowning_face:

Just purr at him and rub your back along his legs!! He loves that!! :laughing:

1 Like

Me too Arty…
:broken_heart:

1 Like

He might love that, but I’m not sure I would. :grimacing:

2 Likes

So were those chickens

Sorry, wrong thread!

1 Like

We could ride into the sunset together Harby…
:biking_man: :biking_man:

2 Likes

Don’t play with my emotions, Foxy. :pensive:

1 Like

I was rooting for the Flat Coat too, but that poodle on the move did not look happy, it’s top knot was annoying it & the lead looked as if it was cutting into the poor dogs neck.
I loved the flyball & obedience & the obstacle course classes.

1 Like

Tiffany, Did you see the Toy Poodle wee on the carpet as it entered the arena? :laughing:

I hated watching Crufts as it made me crave for a dog again, especially a Poodle as l adore the breed.
If l got one, l know l’d end up being a prisoner again…

1 Like

Yes I did, it was very funny. One dog actually had a poo in one competition. Handler calmly took out a bag & picked it up, luckily it was a hard poo. :grinning: :grinning:

Couldnt agree more, Tiff. :+1:

I mentioned about a couple of them toileting earlier, poor things. If those handlers spent half as much time taking them out as they do poncing them up, it wouldnt happen in the ring.

1 Like