I bet women cheat as much or more than men

You’ve told us how you feel,have you actually told her?

1 Like

my wife used to say " I don’t mind how much you cheat on other women as long as you don’t cheat on me" my reply was - correct darling - I always cheat on them but always come home to you??"

Is it cheating if I just find one to talk dirty to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet Jesus, if you’re not a wind up I don’t know who is! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m sad to say, this American man doesn’t have a clue what a “wind up” is? Care to expound please? Thank you.
My best guess on it would be line a Jack in the Box that keeps popping back up?? Is it something like that?

In this area of conversation - women - I’ll admit to being very energetic.
I am still in love with mine. She may need one or more helpers to keep up with me TBH. No, not in the bed ya dirty birds, just in general.
I’m high energy and high maintenance for a man, I’ll admit that. I require/desire a LOT of time and effort… But I give back a lot.
I’m very attentive. I’m like a 100% dedicated butler, chauffeur, coffee getter, pillow fluffer, back and foot massager, interested listener, counselor, security guard, l lover, and am willing to fill any role, any time, legal or not, at her request.
Is this a “wind up”?
Thank you

FTLOG give that woman space !

1 Like

I searched the meaning of “Wind up”—>

“ 1. 3.

INFORMAL•BRITISH

an attempt to tease or irritate someone.”

————————-

Have I irritated here? Or does this have a meaning similar to cheeky? Cause I’m perfectly fine being called cheeky. Hell I prefer it!

1 Like

Goodness me - even my wife knows that simple phrase and she is from Georgia !
Maybe you need to get out more…

Well, she is married to you, so maybe not the average person.

I also didn’t know what it meant until I started reading here. I’m also curious about the definition to be given.

1 Like

I wonder if she ever suggests him taking up a hobby that involves him being out of the house a lot? :rofl:

If ever a man needed a shed!

2 Likes

K, maybe I’m country but I’m not stupid ok? lol
The phrase isn’t part of MY vernacular.

If I say “I’m fixing,” or “I’m aiming”, ppl in other areas may think I’m 1. Going to repair something or 2. About to fire a weapon, when in fact,
I may aim to change my ways, or I may be fixin to get something for dinner.
I’d think Brits would appreciate the fact there’s many more than one usage for words and oh phrases in the English language AND appreciate a Yank seeking clarity :slight_smile:

And my wife is not a Yank…that’s another issue for you.

If she’s from Georgia, then pretty much any person in England would IMO consider her a Yankee. It’s not an offensive term in my usage. I meant nothing by it outside of geographical location. If it offends I apologize.
You did say Georgia right?
So she’s a peach?

From the South they do consider Yank to be less than polite - just a term we are aware of as a Brit.
And yes, my wife has been called a Georgia Peach.
C’est la vie…

There is a good case for getting around a bit, BEFORE you settle down :smile:

1 Like

Didn’t we all?

I don’t think some folks did actually, I.E my definition would be, you should not have met your intended till at least 25 years of age :smiley:

Showing out, showing out, hit and run
Boy meets girl where the beat goes on
Stitched up tight, can’t shake free
Love is the drug, got a hook on me

Oh, girl, make it a quick one
I’m only here tonight
I know, sadder but wiser
I’m still the same old guy

I’m inclined to agree with that. Even then it can go wrong even after years as I know.