I Am Not Here To Flirt Or Date

So difficult not to carry on the jokes. :slightly_smiling_face: Seriously though, it does seem a good idea for farmers to be able to match cows to bulls for suitable breeding.

1 Like

Some Cows are full of Bull, always been that way :icon_wink:

1 Like

animals just seem to get right straight into it - the heavy stuff that is whilst we huemons sometimes take a long while and the other loses interest?

1 Like

Well… some people are just silly moos!

th-1712747928

2 Likes

Bulls take no notice of Moo-dy Cows :cow2:

1 Like

My australian wife once aske me " wot is flirting and can you teach me how to do it?" true - certainly not was my immediate reply and then I tried to explain wot it actually is and how it is performed and controlled - that took much longer and I am not sure if I was ever fully successful?

1 Like

Ah! The days before racism in the UK…Apparently…

2 Likes

Simplistic in the extreme.

A programme that still divides opinion Foxy. I’m going to have to check it out on DVD👍

1 Like

Ah, Warren Misell, stage name Mitchell, was IMO a great actor and one I’ll never forget :+1:

2 Likes

well well wouldn’t say great like sir oliver wots is name and dame wots her name - wasn’t it simply designed for the working masses?? - and not theatrical palarnces - or the music hall?

We don’t do much ‘Shakespeare’ in a South Yorkshire Pit village Bret… :classical_building:

If they’ve got moooves like Jagger then I’ve no beef with them! This is positively legendairy!

3 Likes

nothing wrong with brassed off though?

1 Like

i always flirt if I get the right queue? cue? Q!! and I often forget dates but not a special one cause I right them on my heart! - it would be fun to do a skitch on virtual dating - pics and written words could even add scents [imagined] and privacy bars!!

1 Like

He was a long driver heh??

1 Like

He did well by making it to 89 and exactly 2 months short of 90.

1 Like

he came out to Oz a few times and we just couldn’t understand him!!

1 Like

I’m somewhat surprised as his ‘cockney’ accent was put on just for his Alf Garnet persona. In actual off stage conversation he was rather well spoken and he met his mate and fellow actor Richard Burton at University College Oxford, so he definitely knew how to speak to be understood.

1 Like

I didn’t know that LongDriver…
:+1:

1 Like