I Am Not Here To Flirt Or Date

Simply to tell you all that finally there is a matchmaking site for lonely Cattle.
Tudder is a dating app for Cows that has a much greater success rate that it’s human equivalent, Tinder.
United Kingdom farming startup, Hectare Agritech, has created Tudder that helps farmers find breeding matches by viewing pictures of cattle with details of their age, location and owner.

6 Likes

Good moos for some :grinning:

6 Likes

:grin: I added a Pic

very cute

1 Like

Pull the udder one

5 Likes

What a load of Bull.

3 Likes

Too late for the puns :smiley:, summers nearly gone, soon it will be friesian :smiley:

4 Likes

well I am here to flirt and date so show us ya bonafides!! - and no bloody cheatin - we ain’t got much time left!!

4 Likes

Some of the cows will be milking it.

2 Likes

They don’t share their udder things with just anyone, ya know!

2 Likes

I’m sure some of them will be very Keynes on the idea!

Sorry :neutral_face:… not! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Not if they pulled the short straw from the AI man :wink:

4 Likes

OK then I’ll stop flirtin if I can have a date?? or if ya wanna start flirtin I can put me datin on hold??

1 Like

Any self-respecting bull will soon have the Gal away

2 Likes

Moo-chas Grassi-ass for all the jokes - it’s been a-moo-sing - but yer all milking it now :cow2:

3 Likes

True,it’s been good chewing the cud though.

2 Likes

Don’t be Pat ronising :grin:

1 Like

So difficult not to carry on the jokes. :slightly_smiling_face: Seriously though, it does seem a good idea for farmers to be able to match cows to bulls for suitable breeding.

1 Like

Some Cows are full of Bull, always been that way :icon_wink:

1 Like

animals just seem to get right straight into it - the heavy stuff that is whilst we huemons sometimes take a long while and the other loses interest?

1 Like