I Am Feeling Nostalgic

1 Like

Too much synth-pop in the 80’s but I think it perked up again in the 90’s myself.

Radiohead,Nirvana,MBV,Stereolab,Massive Attack,etc…

1 Like

ohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXfuQqkwa5Iriginal version

1 Like

they done again…

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

60’s whizzed clips…

2 Likes
1 Like

70s
Late Tuesday on BBC2 meant a date with Whispering Bob Harris

Where I first came across Focus.
While Autumn Tuesdays at 2010 meant second half live coverage of the BBC2 Floodlit Trophy…Rugby League.
And the excitement of Tuesday lunchtime when that weeks chart and number one was announced on radio one…
Now I couldn’t tell you one record that’s in the chart.

I appreciate your line of reasoning @DianneWoollie, but I can’t help but notice that you didn’t go further than the 80s with your list of hits. :grinning:

I’d love one of your cookies :yum:, much more tempting than the porridge I’ve just made for myself. It was quite good though as I added honey and dried red currants.

2 Likes
1 Like

Cliff Richard & The Shadows - Travellin’ Light (Cliff!,

I was to become a Teenager in a few months time and so at 12, I was 100% now a Woman!
off with the white socks and on with the stockings! Heard the update one on 31st February Street 1974…think it a great version as well…;…Cant find it online for some reason though…

1 Like

Same here Furry one. No idea about contemporary music.
I most certainly would not recognise ay of the current batch of female or male singers.
Rhianna? Ariana Grande? Billie Eilish? Taylor Swift? Shawn Mendes? Bruno Mars? Khalid?
The Kid Laroi?

I tell a lie.
I do recognise Ed Sheeran, Justin Beiber, ???

1 Like

I don`t remember any of those Bretrick.

1 Like

Missy Higgins?

1 Like

They were not mainstream, played on the radio.
One had to go looking elsewhere.
The Eels album, one of the best alternative albums I have come across.
Same as Roger Waters album - Radio K.A.O.S…
This is an album mostly enjoyed by Roger Walters fans. Not everyone’s cup of tea.

1 Like

Heard the name. No way would I recognise her.

What a beautiful track!!!

Here’s my kind of nostalgia … Kenny Ball without any electronic enhancement of today’s so-called musicians.

1 Like
1 Like