Hunting Unicorns

Bristol and parts of the south-west of England have been invaded by unicorns. These are photos of the ones I have found so far.

Outside a farm-shop in Somerset.

Bristol: -

Garden centre.

It’s faithful companion.

Redcliffe Way.

St Mary Redcliffe church.

Dockside by the M Shed museum.

Near the SS Great Britain and Aardman Animation studios.

The Aquarium.

We The Curious science and education centre.

Bristol Cathedral.

Mercure Hotel.

St Peter’s (ruined) church, Castle Green.

Atop each end of the Council building.

4 Likes

I love them, such fun!
There’s one in Weston-super-mare on the pier, one in Puxton Park and another in Cheddar, I’ll try to get photos :+1:

1 Like

The first photo was the one at Puxton Park.

I stayed overnight in Bristol yesterday and nabbed the rest in the rain. I had intended to get two more near the station and the three near the suspension bridge but I injured my foot and couldn’t walk very far so had to abandon the hunt I had planned for this morn.

We will try to get the others you mention when we can, but please feel free to post your own along with the location.

1 Like

What a shame, I hope your poor foot is better. There’s one on the pier in Weston, not sure about Cheddar?

Have you got the app on your phone? :unicorn: it’s called Unicornfest

1 Like

I’ve downloaded the map but it isn’t very accurate. 'Phone apps and me don’t work too well.

1 Like

When they had the Gorilla Trail you could get a little paper booklet from the Tourist Information Centre, I wonder if you can for these?

1 Like

So are you going to buy one?

There’s this PDF to print off, is that the one you’ve got?

https://theunicornfest.co.uk/news/mappdf/

1 Like

I saw a lot of pallets!

@Fruitcake :point_down::point_right::grin::+1:

2 Likes

I’ve got an interactive map that can be zoomed in but it’s still not very accurate. The PDF is useful though because it has a description of the location and postcode.
Many thanks, and happy hunting.

1 Like

Too expensive for me and if I could have afforded it I would probably have gone for a gorilla! Or Wallace and Gromit

Some young mates from my old office bonding with one of the gorillas!

3 Likes