Huge balloon is it spyware

This is interesting what’s going on ?

2 Likes

I am reminded of:

Their presence was more bother than their bombs … :slightly_smiling_face:

It is amazing isn’t it?
So low tech yet so effective, the Mericans don’t seem to know what to do about it, they have not shot it down according to reports because of “damage it might cause”.

Planes are circling it and I presume they are trying to jam its sensors. absolutely fascinating.

@susan_m Sorry Ive just seen your thread , It didnt show up when I started the same subject perhaps mine can be moved into yours … Not sure how to do it my self …

for attention of @Azz

2 Likes

China is not owning upto this , Said to be the size of 3 Double decker Buses .
The US is tracking a suspected Chinese surveillance balloon that has been spotted flying over sensitive sites in recent days.

Is it ET ,all answers welcomed :smiley:

Well if it is a spy balloon from China or anywhere in fact,they are not exactly hiding the fact.
Probably just a load of hot air from Trumpity Trump.

2 Likes

Seems strange that they don’t shoot it down. And how did it get to America from China?
The damned media again…
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

oh dear there i was enjoying blowing bubbles with my chewing gum when a sudden gust of wind came by and whisked it away. Didn’t think it would cause so much trouble

2 Likes

love it :rofl:

They were afraid the debris would cause too much damage

Could be one the Americans lost 3 years ago. :innocent:

Pentagon testing mass surveillance balloons across the US | US military | The Guardian

You would have though that after 9/11 nothing would fly over America without them knowing about it or shooting it down wishbone. I don’t think the safety of those on the ground would even be a consideration. They weren’t so choosy when they stormed into:-
China 1950-53

Guatemala 1954

Indonesia 1958

Cuba 1959-60

Guatemala 1960

Belgian Congo 1964

Guatemala 1964

Dominican Republic 1965-66

Peru 1965

Laos 1964-73

Vietnam 1961-73

Cambodia 1969-70

Guatemala 1967-69

Lebanon 1982-84

Grenada 1983-84

Libya 1986

El Salvador 1981-92

Nicaragua 1981-90

Iran 1987-88

Libya 1989

Panama 1989-90

Iraq 1991

Kuwait 1991

Somalia 1992-94

Bosnia 1995

Iran 1998

Sudan 1998

Afghanistan 1998

Yugoslavia – Serbia 1999

Afghanistan 2001

Libya 2011

Iraq and Syria 2014 –

Somalia 2011 –

Iran 2020 –

1 Like

Hi

Not as strange as it may seem.

There is an international agreement, but China is not part of it.

We do it all the time to the Chinese.

Ah but Foxy…this is their own country

It might just be something to with Nimble?

This makes me quite scared to be honest it feels quite sinister

Don’t get spooked FGS.

What about 9/11 wishbone…there seems to be a lot of proof emerging that it was an inside job…

Someone in China must have had a complete breakdown to have thought sending a balloon over the USA was a good idea.

They must have just got bored with all the info streaming in from their spy satellites and decided ballooning was the way to go just to liven things up.

Did I heard right that there is now a second balloon floating around

Scarey stuff