How's it goin'?

Hey there. Nice to be here. My name is Trollheart, and I’m from Ireland (Dublin); sixty years old in July of this year - arrrghh! Living with my sister who has MS, have been taking care of her on a fulltime basis since 2009.

Interests include reading, writing (oh yeah: a lot of writing!), music, history, TV and movies, science fiction and fantasy, animals and drawing the occasional breath from time to time. Aspiring author (i.e., never to be published) and writer of journals, some of which may make their way here. Decent if slightly warped sense of humour, believe in the adage of do unto others and be kind because why not?

Losing my hair (so if anyone sees it please send it my way), peering at the world through glasses since about my eighth year, and constantly surprised I’m still alive. Always ready to talk and discuss things, but equally happy to be left writing about the many things I love and am interested in.

So that’s me, and nice to be here… oh wait. I did that already didn’t I? Hang on a sec. Just look into the light here…

There we go!
Now, hey there, nice to be here. My name is…

2 Likes

You forgot to mention you also protect the earth from the scum of the universe
Sorry to hear about your sister,you are obviously a good lad at heart.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Trollheart! :039:

That’s a great introduction! I’m looking forward to reading more of your posts around the forum.

I hope you have a fun time on the forum. :slight_smile:

Hi TH hope you enjoy it here …

Hello Trollheart :slightly_smiling_face: a warm welcome to Over50sChat.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and welcome, it’s fun and interesting on here, so enjoy xxxx

Welcome aboard Trollheart, Although I’m not big into music, you look like a very interesting chap. I look forward to reading your stuff…
:+1:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I can assure you, you will soon be sick of the sight of my threads and ramblings. But many of them are good. Well, some of them are good. Well, one is good, maybe.

I’m a bit like a virus: once I get into a forum I can’t be stopped writing and posting and contributing. It’s a real problem. And no: Norton has no effect one me! MWA HA HA HAAA!

2 Likes