Howdy, People

New nerd to the forum. Bored and lonely so I thought I’d check this out. I’m retired USAF, love fishing, gardening, dubstep, classic rock and sci-fi/fantasy. I also love video games. Great way to waste time when I throw my back out. I have a husband who is mostly a roommate unless he wants something. I have no idea where he’s at while I’m writing this and I’m ok with that. lol We just moved to Kentucky for the cheaper cost of living and to be close to my family…which made me realize why I moved away in the first place. (I’m a little sarcastic and cynical, but I mean well and love a good laugh.)
Um…ok, that’s enough. lol
I have a Doberman puppy who is pretty flippin awesome and she’s my world.
Ok, that’s probably enough.

5 Likes

Good morning AFLady71 and welcome to the forum! Do feel free to jump in and immerse yourself in the fun and frolics :slightly_smiling_face:
The USAF side of things sounds most intriguing although I’m probably just being plain nosey :wink:
I’m partial to a spot of fishing too.

Anyway… enjoy!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to reading your posts. Have fun!

1 Like

Helloo AF it’s good to see you have at least one loyal companion anyway.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, :grinning:

1 Like

Hi there and welcome AFLady. Just jump in and enjoy yourself, Nobody on the site bites…well he does occasionally but he has no teeth so it never hurts. :wink:

1 Like

AFlady hello and welcome aboard 50schat

1 Like

Live a little, laugh a lot, love every moment. Welcome. Dubstep? intrigued.

Googled, now I really feel out of step. Gobsmacked.

1 Like

Hello @AFLady71, a warm welcome to Over50sChat… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi

Welcome AFLady71.

Anyone who likes fishing and gardening cannot be all bad.

1 Like

Hi AFLady71, welcome to the forum :smiley::+1:
I look forward to chatting with you soon. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good grief. I forgot that I signed up for this forum…couldn’t remember where it was, lost my password and forgot what email I signed up with. LMAO!
Thanks for the welcomes, all. Trying to pull my head out of me arse.

1 Like

It sounds like you’ll fit in well here.

2 Likes