How to look after your man

Just found this and I found it very useful as it has great tips how to make a happy husband …how about you…do you look after your man
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

And always make sure to be lying at the threashold of the door when he returnes home from a hard days messing about with his pals at work, for he will need something to wipe his feet on. :thinking:

2 Likes

Well I only managed 6 of them, it should be the other way round, the Man should look after his wife.

1 Like

This is probably a crazy idea, but maybe part of being an adult should be looking after yourself. :102:

1 Like

My mum looked after my dad very much like that……me, not so much, lucky he likes a challenge!

Not sticking to this sound advice is why the country is in the mess that it’s in.

:wink:

4 Likes

I’m not sure how half the population being trapped in an horrific situation can be good for a country, but I suppose your perspective could be influenced by being a member of the other half. :thinking:

50s nonsense

Thank god for the 60s. And I was there making it happen.

You can relax kids.

2 Likes

Thanks for that LQ. I’ve just printed off a copy, and stuck it on the kitchen wall. I’ve also taken the precaution of removing all the knives from the drawer, and hidden all frying pans, saucepans, and rolling pins! :smiley: :innocent: :joy:

2 Likes

Erm… that’s what I would do for my man but fortunately I don’t have one at the moment. Lucky me!

It’s an eastern cultural thing to care for your man. It’s instilled in some of us from a young age…

Sometimes, I wonder how different I’d have been if I had been born in 2010! Watching empowered woman instead of listening to my mum’s idea of the perfect woman.

2 Likes

I grew up learning how to set a dining table for business dinners, because my husband would be in A Very Important Job, and likely want to bring his boss home for dinner. :roll_eyes:

He wasn’t, and he didn’t.

2 Likes

Well it’ll come in handy for dinner parties!

So funny…

Which comes first,the ball and chain or the chastity belt.
If it`s the first,dinner will be late.

sex sex and more sex - they’re not able to move for days!!

An excellent and very informative post, LQ. You do come up with some very helpful ideas.
I shall ensure that Marge receives a copy.

1 Like

Not only eastern Minxy, but also the way the dutiful Mormon wife is trained as a young spinster. Until I gained one as a friend many years ago I had no idea and I was shocked by what I was told.

1 Like

Bloody hell - just in time for the month of love

You’re welcome

:017: