How steady is your aim?

5 Likes

What fantastic photos - thank you, Danny.

2 Likes

My aim is rock-steady with a rifle & I’m an excellent shot, but with a camera?
:crazy_face:
I leave the great photography to people like you @Danny, and these are indeed great photo’s.

1 Like

Great photos @Danny - you clearly have a very steady hand. Mine is not too bad on macro shots, but not so good if I’m using a longer zoom lens. I gave my Manfrotto tripod to my 15 year old grandson, who has recently taken up photography, because in reality I rarely used it. I may live to regret it!!

1 Like

You’ll never regret encouraging someone to become more interested in photography, my opinion. :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Danny is very skilled!

1 Like

Very true @Danny. I love that he’s developed an interest in it. He’s currently using a Canon 650D that his dad had and never really got into it. He’s also got a very good drone, which he’s used to take same fantastic shots!

1 Like

It’s my philosophy is that if I inspire 1 person in my lifetime. then it was a lifetime well spent.

1 Like

These are great Danny!

I’m afraid I require a tripod. I can’t keep my hand steady and I get nervous

:grimacing:

Trust me I must have taken 100 shots that didn’t happen. Then another 100 just to get these few. Those lil buggers can move!!

1 Like

I have no doubt! They’re amazing shots! Well worth the time spent trying to get that perfect capture

:slight_smile:

1 Like

When I make up my mind to capture an image it becomes more of an obsession . I spent weeks capturing hummingbirds. I guess the greater the challenge the harder I go at it. Maybe that’s just stubbornness. :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Maybe that’s just Danny

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course there are cameras now with built in gimbals or add on grips that do the same job. That should help steady a camera. My Favourite at the moment is my Sony FDR-AX53 camcorder that has about the best built in stabliser on the market in that price bracket. Not only stablises videos but also an excellent stills camera which stablises stills as well in 3 different modes plus off postion

2 Likes

Great photos Danny

1 Like