How often do you clean your teeth

Everyone has a limit. :smiley:

2 Likes

Probably about 3 times a day. Always before breakfast and before bed but also usually sometime in the middle of the day after lunch. Also floss daily. I hate mouthwash, full of chemicals.

Evenings, but if I am going out, just before I do.

1 Like

I remember that, it was horrible.

1 Like

Same as I shower twice a day unless circumstances warrant otherwise.
4097915bde0c634ca620ca16f1675410

Anywhere from 2 to 5 times a day. I also floss, use brush type tooth picks with peppermint oil as well as non alcohol mouth wash. Both toothpaste and mouth are made by Hello ; Very minty & fresh.
I have all my natural teeth except for one.

There’s always one, isn’t there. :smiley:

I also have all my own teeth.

I clean my teeth every time I have eaten because I don’t like having the taste of dinner in my mouth.

My Mother had all her own teeth, every single one when she passed away at 95 years old.

Yes Susie, we all need to be “Fangfull” for small mercies. :biking_man:

1 Like

After breakfast and before bed plus another once or twice during the day, whenever the mood takes me 
 just before going out.

Tasted?! Good grief, you have tasted the pink stuff? It was bad enough showering with Hibiscrub before an operation and that solution has the same base ingredient. Just getting that solution across my lips was daunting.

Twice a day here people remark on my teeth I have even been asked if they are false which they’re not
brushed twice a day morning and evening and teeth whitener twice a year
I use Crest Whitening Strips

“Her teeth are like stars. They come out at night.”

2 Likes

Hi

Once a year, whether they need it or not.

:smiley:

3 Likes

Twice a day for me, once after breakfast and once before bed. I also use a mouth wash a couple of times a week.

I always remembered my old dentist telling me not to clean my teeth more than twice a day as there is risk that too much brushing can thin the enamel of your teeth 
. hence the yellowing of teeth in later life.

Listerine before breakfast just to jazz up my taste buds and freshen my mouth. Electric toothbrush clean after b’fast. Normal toothbrush after lunch and again just before going to bed.

Yes and causes sensitivity.

1 Like

Morning and evening for me, plus flossing at any time.
Pre Covid days when going out, I always cleaned them before going out too.
Occasionally I use salt water too, but that’s more on my tongue.

My teeth have never been white white, and certainly not strong teeth. Whereas my sisters teeth are white white and stronger, and she smokes 40+ fags a day.
Mum’s teeth were good teeth but weren’t white white and dad’s teeth he lost most of his after the war and went on to full dentures, which ended up in the glass every night.

My teeth have yellowed within the last 4yrs and I think it’s a combination of thin enamel, low calcium levels and smoking.
My sister’s are still white. :rage:
Genes suck sometimes

I clean my teeth twice a day but three times if l am going out.
I do not use mouthwash and after reading it could cause cancer, l wouldn’t consider using it.

I use an electric toothbrush, l use interdental brushes or dental floss for where I can’t get at with the interdental brushes.

I could not go to bed and sleep if l hadn’t cleaned my teeth. I imagine all those germs and sugar wiggling away on my teeth!

I clean my teeth after breakfast as l think it’s a bit pointless to do it before.

I have never seen a chimp Brush, just Bananas and pearly’s . :smiley: :biking_man: