How often do you clean your teeth

How often do you clean your teeth during the day?

I clean mine four times a day.

Before breakfast.
After Breakfast.
After dinner.
Before going to bed.

And never have to go to the Dentist.

1 Like

I clean mine twice…in the morning and at night. I know I should probably do more, but…I don’t always remember to. My teeth are fine and strong so…its all good.

Mine seem ok after a night in a glass beside the bed

6 Likes

hahaha lol :grinning:

1 Like

Just once a day in the morning

Morning and night, but of an evening I do have a swill round with an alcohol based product. :smiley: :biking_man:

3 Likes

Ohhh…do you use Listerene :innocent:

I’m a three time daily man with all of my own teeth :innocent::point_right: I start about 45mins after breakfast, then again about 45mins after lunch and then finally about 45 mins after eating in the evening. I do not snack and my dentist told me that is what has allowed me to keep all of my own teeth. I do not drink tea, coffee or chocolate, so my teeth do not need all those whitening type tooth pastes.

Yes.

2 Likes

this is good too

2 Likes

Nice one Caveman, do you have a warm up routine?

1 Like

1 Like

Morning and evening
I did use mouthwash but my hygienist says it’s a waste of money water would do the same.

1 Like

Don’t worry, alcohol is good for the Gums. :smiley: :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Once in the morning for me. Like spitfire I rinse my mouth in the evening but I use proper whisky. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Unfortunately black tea and coffee, together with a fondness for red rather white wine, are my downfall and I therefore resort to whitening toothpaste a couple of times a week, Otherwise, I brush morning and night.

Shortly after each meal.

1 Like

Morning and Evening.

Ah, but do you brush with a toothpaste? Many years ago, I used something know as a dentifrice which was a powder or a block contained in a flat tin. https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6026/5997610402_ae09342fa4_b.jpg

1 Like

Eeek - I remember that stuff - my dad used it. It smelled and tasted like Germolene!

1 Like