How many things are still on your bucket list?

Mountaineering, Parachute diving, Snorkelling, Indie car racing, Parkour Training, Surfing, Water Skiing, Hot Air Ballooning, Caving, Guano Collection…

1 Like

This is England. Most people are happy to pay the winter energy bill. All the public services have been sold to the Saudis! My goal is to grow a decent size cauliflower on our ‘dig for victory’ plot.

3 Likes

Hike the entire Cornish coastal path, buy a sizeable Tudor house with a cottage garden, It’d have to be appropriately furnished of course.
I shall not be prancing around in doublet and hose I hasten to add, a line has to be drawn!

2 Likes

I would like to live on a farm .

( bought a lottery ticket this week )

1 Like

Stayin Alive

None…I’ve done em’ all…
:sunglasses:

I was brought up on a farm - that’s what my parents did. I got drafted in from time to time. At times it was hard work, cold weather, and not very clean. I left for university then electrical engineering and travelled.

Bet you haven’t on an icebreaker in Canada…:slight_smile:

Sorry Bes…Not on my list… :009:
However…Been on a trans-atlantic cruise on the Queen Mary 2…More my style…

I have never had a bucket list,i do what i do as and when.

1 Like

Well, yes, I was noting you haven’t actually done them all:slight_smile:
My experience has been from the icebreakers to the Sarah Desert.
And a few things on the wayL

2 Likes

Don’t really have a list as such, only a list of things I would like to photograph to add to my collection, such as aurora borealis, an active volcano, a total eclipse and so on.

1 Like

Hi

Done most things, only outstanding ones are meeting friends on here.

2 Likes

Well, I have no desire to bungee jump, climb Mt Everest, go white water rafting, learn to surf (need to learn to swim first), or even learn to swim, come to think of it. Quite happy floundering in the water with my noodle.

I’ve done and achieved a lot in my 71 years so am content.

3 Likes

Most of the things on my bucket list were challenges to myself and I’ve completed them to my satisfaction…And I haven’t got the tools anymore to continue, although I could still give Holly Willoughby a good night out…

1 Like

Can i have yer bucket then please?

3 Likes