How many Aussies on here?

Hello Precious :slight_smile: a warm welcome to Over50sForum

Never mind Meg, we don’t hold that against you - we even let you win the Cricket World Cup! :slight_smile:
G’day precious. Good to see you here. Enjoy yourself. :slight_smile:

friendly lot . good chance I’ll become a forum junkie on here.
don’t take me seriously
especially when I boast about Aussies beating Poms in the Ashes 5-0. that’s what Ian Chappell predicted anyway.
aussie aussie aussie oy oy oy
we don’t have to cheat
when the Poms we will beat
Smith alone can defeat

Oooo!..Don’t push it cob. I think a few boos and narky songs is not too bad considering what we could have had thrown at us at Edgbaston. You’re on British “cyber soil” here. But yes I think we have a good chance with Smithy. Lets see yeah?..:slight_smile:

The Baggy Greens love Lords.They always do well there,the home of cricket :slight_smile:

Just watch out for overthrows! :frowning:

I’m still here and duckin and weaving those old covid threads hahaha - everyone passed out I see the bourbon bottles are empty - I follow the news each day from 1.around the world 2. aussie and 3. UK until it gets too painful and then I get onto the forums for light relief - we will remember this pandemic for a long time or not - did we forget the plague and spanish flu etc etc - oh and don’t for get the uk cricket team are still coming aren’t they what all that way just to get a thrashing??

I’m Kiwi through hand through
Is that ok with you? lol
though born and bred in New Zealand I spent a number of years living on the Gold Coast as a teen and again for a stint in my late twenties
An honorary Aussie at best maybe?

Just found you Lucy, welcome to the forum I look forward to reading you
Actually, I see we have already met in the exercise thread, you have contributed some good posts
 :+1:

1 Like

Funny how an introduction thread by a bloke who hasn’t visited since 2019 suddenly springs into life for no apparent reason.

@Bruce , Do you keep tabs on everybody like that Brucy ??
Weird !!
Donkeyman! :roll_eyes::+1:

Strange objection to my post as only recently a documentary TV program followed Australians researching their ancestry origins wanted to prove exactly this

Oh Assman, how sweet you are, I am sure that even you would be able to master the art of clicking on someone’s avatar and gleaning that information yourself. It is neither secret nor weird.

@Bruce , But why would l do that Brucy ??
I’m not that nosy !!
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::grin::+1:

Your lack of curiosity undoubtedly explains why you didn’t understand the difference between the Philippines and Indonesia or know about the English and Spanish Armadas.

contributed maybe, good is debatable

1 Like

That might my doing
was nosing around sorry

No need to apologise there is nothing wrong with it, it seems to be something that happens on forums, ancient, long deceased threads suddenly spring back into life. Sometimes they become quite interesting or even exciting again. This forum needs a bit of livening up.

2 Likes

hello hello hello I’ve come with me livening rod !! - who needs livening up first - aussies or non-aussies??

i’m not sure I like sound of that
or maybe I do lol