How hot is it in your house

Genuine photo as taken and actual temperature

today @3pm

Was that taken in a conservatory, Speedy?

Seems mighty hot for just a room indoors today, unless the cooker was on.

1 Like

Yes MUPS in our conservatory as per heading which is south facing and a glass roof

Oh well that’s different!!

1 Like

If it were the living room, perhaps, then mine is about 19 degrees.

Think I’ll put the heating on for a while. :grinning: :grinning:

istockphoto-640349480-612x612

1 Like

Our living room is a cosy 22°C.

You have the wrong title RS, a conservatory temperature is far different to a house temperature. :grinning:

1 Like

Conservatary is a Greenhouse joined onto house ,
We took ours down for that reason to hot in summer and cold in winter .

It 22c in my hall .I think it could be more than that in the lounge, sun is coming straight in the patio doors

We don’t grow veg and flowers in our conservatory but we do in the greenhouse

6.00pm & 25c in my lounge.

It’s currently 19c in our living room, but this has always been a cold house. An old house, so single leaf stone walls. It takes a lot to heat it, even with the maximum loft insulation and a new roof.

What’s the temperature in your house @realspeed? I don’t mean in your conservatory, I mean in your house.

Do you mean the east wing or the west wing of my house :house:

1 Like

Lets stick to the living room…we all have one (unless you have one in the west wind and the east wing?) Currently mine is 20 degrees now, because its raining and I have the window open. No heating is on.

That is a long walk to go back to the west wing let alone going up to the observatory to get a measuring device

It’s probably the glass that is responsible for the temperature, rather than the growing of things. :thinking:

23 degs in my living room at 6.55 this evening. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh that’s ok…I’ll put the kettle on for you coming back. :joy:

Oooh that’s cosy!