How "Embedded With Your Political Party" Are You?

@ Tedc, Yeah. you are right Ted, l think Boris had promised
Nigel a good position in the government if he got elected ?
But being Boris, he renaged on the deal and then ostracized
Nigel once he got the landslide victory in the election !
Unfortunately for us Boris also lied when he said he would " Get
Brexit Done" !! What we got, was what Boris considered to be
Brexit ??
Frosty seems able to say no to the EU , but we will see this
week end when the so called French fishing deadline expires??
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

John Major, Michael Heseltine, Ken Clarke and Chris Patten are all senior Conservative politicians who are demonstrating that their concern for the country outweighs their political allegiances. They have all announced that even Tory supporters should put their trust in one of the other parties. These guys value honesty and integrity - which are commodities that the current administration has no idea about at all.

Boris is a shitty smear on the face of British politics.

Dated: 7th December 2019

The majority voted for Brexit.

These guys may not be the best example of MPs who press for what the Majority want.

In fact, some went well beyond the limit in trying to prevent it!

They’re dead men walking!

2 Likes

@ Lindyloo, Yes but, are those geezers in your link leavers, or
remainders Lindy ??
It is imperative that any new government should be in favour
of leaving the EU if any vestige of democracy still exists in
the political establishment ??
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:
PS. I question the assertion they have any integrity too ??

1 Like

I agree. I’d very much like to see the disgruntled Conservative MPs form a group with a common interest of returning the party to its previous form. I’d like to see them allying themselves with Reform UK in the hope that enough people vote for either the break-away Conservatives or even some of the Reform UK candidates who stand.
I realise that Reform UK does not have as much public support as they need, and probably won’t have for a long time (if ever). However, if we have a number of ex-Conservative MPs standing as independents and even a few Reform UK candidates, we could have the beginnings of a new political party which does not suffer from the disastrous Boris and Carrie all-green Conservative party.

I’m not sure what agreements, if any, were made between Boris and Nigel. All I am aware of is that Nigel’s party stood down in order to split the vote and allow Labour in.

Of course the party has no seats. That’s because so many people are afraid to vote for them because they believe that no-one else will! Is that what they call a ‘self-fulfilling prophesy’?

I wasn’t aware of that, but of course it rings completely true as Boris is behaving very much like that right now.