How Do You Feel About a Possible Lockdown

Come on Boris. Do us all a favour and call another lockdown.

1 Like

Hi

Daily comparisons are not only useless, they are misleading.

https://www.google.com/search?q=eu+covid+deaths+chart&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB942GB944&oq=eu+covid+deat&aqs=chrome.1.0i512j0i20i263i512l2j0i512l2j69i57j0i390l2.18930j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Germany is much better placed than the UK is.

I know naff all about financial accounts and Tax returns, never had to, been PAYE from the Government for the vast majority of the time, so can’t help you there at all.

I did earn very small amounts of money from my hobbies and sidelines and being positively vetted, they had complete access to my finances.

They never bothered me.

Trouble is Swim, by reading the daily adjusted figures it suggests that you are making progress or not. Reading accumulations of past figures only instils fear and worry, and pandemics have never before been recorded in this way, why is that? It’s always better to see where you’re going than to see where you’ve been.

Hi

Two ways of looking at this, yours and mine.

You may well be right and I may well be wrong.

That is the nature of discussion.

It is no great shakes.

1 Like

more conservative MPs are going against lockdowns now.

This is great news !

1 Like

I still go out, always have done during the Covid episode but l take the greatest of care. That’s all you can do really. l won’t allow it to make me a prisoner in my own home and drive me round the bend.

2 Likes

Exactly my philosophy.

Marge and I will be going to the Nine Lessons and Carols at York Minster tomorrow evening and as many shops and things in York that we can get into on the next day.
Then on Friday we’re going to see my sister and brother in Bingley, then to pick up Marge’s 190 year-old mother afterwards and then to visit a couple of our friends in Huddersfield.

We’re on a mission to pick up and spread around as much Covid virus as we can find!

1 Like

JBR, I don’t blame you!
After all, what’s the alternative… stay at home and go bonkers, or become an alcoholic?
The whole situation is as long as it’s wide!
Enjoy, your time out but still take lots of care and keep washing your mitts!!

Oh, I’ll become an alcoholic as well.

Oooh, What about your liver and your balance? :laughing:

Oh, if we’re all going to die of Covid, my liver and my balance are the least of my worries.

So on that note do we think Queenie was wrong to cancel?

Yes. She should have cocked a snook at Boris and done just what she wanted to do.

1 Like

I’ll drink to that!

Count me in.

We can’t help you. All we can do is welcome you with open arms.

And me…Hick…
:tumbler_glass:

Eh, I didnt cancel :rofl:

What a coincidence, it’s your shout! I have a schooner ta.

1 Like

but you is already round the bend? :rofl:

1 Like