How did you come across

And I’m still here :rofl:

2 Likes

A Google search.

2 Likes

After a few hits and misses on other platforms, I was fed up and googled over 50s online forum and music forums.

Then I signed up for this one as opposed to the American forum after a few days of guest status.

3 Likes

I like that, :heartpulse:

1 Like

Encyclopedia Googleca

1 Like

I was on Friends Reunited which started off as a really good forum, spoiled only by crappy software writers, but it was taken over by some corporate mob who slowly changed its nature and generally ran it into the ground.

While I was there someone mentioned OFF and I came to have a look and have stayed, Friends Reunited meantime has disappeared completely because even the most desperate attempts to revive it failed.

Was worried about the new software for OFC but all my fears have proved groundless.

4 Likes

I was searching for online games Christmas 2015 (I think!)…
Scrabble… Crosswords…Quizzes n stuff…
and as if by magic my search brought me here x
I never intended to do anything but play games and puzzles but it got curiouser and curiouser…

And I loved it! :kissing_heart:x

2 Likes

I was on another forum when a man from that forum was permanently banned immediately for saying something Like “I will sort you out if you say that again” & was given no opportunity to say goodbye to friends .
I am sure we all lose our tempers occasionally and , as this man had given me his mobile number for some other reason, I phoned a couple of weeks later and asked what he would do now. He had found OFF and said I should try it… so I did & have been here ever since.
What made it different to other forums?.. Azz, Meg & Mags , who were always fair and prevented the site from being changed from the friendly site they wanted it to be!

3 Likes

I found you all on the internet I was looking for a friendly site . I had belonged to another where my brother was but there were very few members and it closed . I think its 6 years now . Blimey how time flies. I like it though , some of you make me laugh , I love the scraps and I love the companionship. Some i would love to know in real life , others not so but I still log on each day .

Thank you

3 Likes

People are so friendly on here and the mods ( ex mods ) so fair and helpful.

1 Like

This is a nice thread. :grinning:

2 Likes

I would just like to say that Rhian supports Wales in Rugby , instead of England , but she was a nice person so we let her stay! :rofl:

3 Likes

I came here because I was with Azz;s site Catsey and Dogsey my friends Meg Mags etc but especially Eileen said come over and I sort of flited in and out since 2009. I like it here and have to say find all of you very friendly.

2 Likes

Googled “friendly forums” and that, as they say, was that.

2 Likes