How about anything goes thread

Sorry Sheba. I hope you don’t get poorly. Take care xxx

1 Like

Sorry I missed this.
I’m so sorry to read this.
Take care of yourself. I truly hope you recover fully and it isn’t too painful :persevere:

1 Like

Thank you for that information. Would have been helpful if you’d mentioned it when you posted the clip since what he was playing wasn’t particularly good nor talentful.

Who is he as I’m not talented enough to find it from the YouTube clip ? lol

There’s an article that explains all this.
He was a war veteran who lost his wife and then his son. He got addicted to drugs and his life spiralled downward.

I will try and find the info to the story. I think it’s in the comments below. My husband found it and sent me the link and I found it so touching.

2 Likes

Thank you @LionQueen and @Bratti. I’m still not too bad, and praying it will not get much worse.

2 Likes

Thanks. Found him. Tough life and congrats to him for getting to where he’s at.

2 Likes

That’s it. Thank you Melgal cause I need to shower.

Have a wonderful day you people. :raising_hand_woman::heart:

1 Like

So would I, Bratti, well done him!

2 Likes

This anything goes thread does it include naked dancing in early morning dew.
Asking for a friend. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Go for it MrF. As long as you don’t post a video on here :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Disagree with that Sheba…I think a video would be marvellous! :joy: Buttons and the birds included! But not naked…I want to see that crazy onesie he posted some time ago…

4 Likes

Now you know the trouble we all got into when we did that last time and it went viral :rofl:

Poor Mr Fraggle is still a meme and everyone knows about that unusual birthmark ……

2 Likes

Oh no, hope you’re OK and feel better soon xxx

1 Like

[quote=“PixieKnuckles, post:331, topic:89838, full:true”]
But not naked…

That was my thought :joy:. But yes, in the onesie, that would be great fun!!

Thanks @Maree. So far so good, just feels like a dose of the flu at the moment.

1 Like

Anything goes? Oh, I feel a song coming on :point_down:

2 Likes

I’d say he has a talent the way he’s moving those fingers across that keyboard and with no music sheet in front of him. I love piano music my dad is an accomplished pianist. He’s registered blind and his fingers flow across the keyboard.

3 Likes

That’s a really heartwarming story, lovely, all the best to him

Sometimes music and creativity isn’t just about technical talent and he’s obviously touched a lot of people’s hearts :two_hearts:

Some of us only have to hear a tune once or twice to get it right without sheet music. I can read music, but find it’s easier to get it into my mind first then it stays there.

2 Likes

Thanks for that LD, it was fun listening to that and reading the words. The only words that ever used to come to mind were “In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as shocking, but today…”

2 Likes