Horror Nation Street

Is anybody watching Corrie this week with three disasters running simultaneously and it’s guessing game of who is going to die?

It’s all a bit too much for me … I feel like turning off!!

1 Like

Sorry Carol, I don’t watch Corrie so I guess I’m of no use to you :upside_down_face:

I think they’re dragging it out too long.

Same with the other one - Emmerdale.
Similar storyline as well, half the cast drowning.

Do yourself a favour and stop watching it. Stop watching Eastenders too. I really cannot remember I watched either of those so called programmes.

I wonder what Ena would think of it?

1 Like

Coronation Street is the pits just lately…
:flushed:

I haven’t watched East Enders for many years LD, can’t stand the programme.
I only watch two soaps, and think that’s probably out of habit more than interest. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I stopped watching all my Soaps years ago. Was on holiday and didn’t see them for 2 weeks. It was enough to wean me off them and I don’t miss them.

1 Like

I can step in and step out of coronation street and because I’m not a follower I dont know the actors now or the storyline anymore I’ll pop it on but it doesn’t interest me

I’m the same with Eastenders but I find it rough and aggressive so I think the influence on the youngsters can be negative, I’m watching it this week because I’m staying with sister who never misses it and I find it awful. Arguments and disrespect abound

As for Emmadale not seen it for donkeys years .

1 Like

I watched it when I lived at home.They had some great names:Martha Longhurst,Albert Tatlock,Len Fairclough,Florrie Lindley and my favourite Mr.Niklos Papagopolous

I loved Corrie when I was younger. Used to watch it on a Wednesday evening, eating fish & chips. I haven’t watched soaps since Brookside was on, I think.

Love it or loathe it, the set builders have really pulled out all the stops for Horror Nation St. Awards will be won I suggest.

In the days when I had a TV - the dreary theme music was enough to to have me reaching for the ‘off’ button - and let’s not even mention the awful Ken Barlow person!

Think I prefer Sorrynation st, as recommended by @Harbal, or even Bu**ernation st

Warning, both extremely rood

1 Like

You appear to be the only one who has mentioned him, Tabby. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s because Tabby has never forgotten him :grinning:

So! … Johnny was the one to die!

Down a sewer!!

Ahhhh :cry:

There are some things worth watching on youtube … outdoor cooking in Turkey, for example.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIix6MklfJFywa_36iDj8Sw

1 Like