Homeland final season channel 4

I thought we had a Homeland thread here but could not find it. Just letting any fans know that the final season is on Channel 4 on Sunday evenings.

I haven’t checked netflix yet but anyone who is a fan will have been looking forward to this :smiley:

I have just realised it’s on tonight. Episode 1 of 12 final series. One of my favourite series ever.

Mine too! I had no idea it was on tonight. 12 episodes so something to look forward to.:smiley:

Watching , a lot of filming in the dark …grrrr.

I lost interest in this series when Damian Lewis left it.

Your loss I’m afraid . There have been some excellent series since then.

No not really. We tried again with the last series but just couldn’t get into it so stopped watching after 3 or 4 episodes.

Oh yes !:slight_smile:
You missed all of those starring Rupert Friend as Quinn .
You simply cannot pick something like Homeland up after you’ve dropped it !

I’ve just watched the first episode tonight, and it seems to be just as good. I’m glad you mentioned Rupert Friend, as me and the missus were puzzling over the name of that character. I said Rupert Sewell, and she said Dougray Scott. Quinn was just as mixed up as Carrie! Claire Danes excellent as usual.

I loved the episode too…hooked again :slight_smile:

Hooked on Costa Ronin , :-Dhttps://www.theglobaldispatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Costa-Ronin-portrait.jpg

I think I’m going to have to watch the last couple of season 7 episodes again. Trying to remember but it’s been a while.

Ditto! It was the best thing I had watched on tv for a lonnng time (that and Line of Duty).

However, like most series it started to lose its credibility and sadly that is when I lost interest.

Liking the eye candy though! :wink: :-p :lol:

Come on now , surely there must still be more besides me watching ?

However, like most series it started to lose its credibility and sadly that is when I lost interest.

Likewise me too, Glanny.

I’ve never watched Homeland from whenever it started…

There will never be anything to replace Homeland .
It’s been superb throughout . Can’t believe this is it
Will Carrie die ? Like her or not Claire Danes has played her so well .

I gave up on the last series…I’m not sure why to be honest because I was totally hooked previously.

Perhaps I will pick it up again

It certainly seems to be running out of steam. There are only so many stories about The Taliban, that you can keep going. I for one, am pleased that it is the last series, you hate it when an excellent programme stays around that bit too long.