Hollywood never learns

Remember this:
Family Of Brandon Lee, Who Died In Prop Gun Accident, Voices 'Frustration' After Set Death | HuffPost Latest News
That was 1993
Alec Baldwin Was Told Gun in Fatal Shooting on Set Was Safe, Officials Say - The New York Times
28 years later.

So holly wood takes steps:

One show!!??
And someone please explain to me why live guns are on the set to begin with. It’s a movie, everything is supposed to be fake. If you’re going for realism in your death scenes, then I take back everything I ever said about over paid actors.

1 Like

It’s a sad that someone had to die on order for Hollywood to take safety precautions.

2 Likes

This. This is all that needs to be said.

3 Likes

You would have thought they could do everything they needed with CGI and technology? I suppose they will now, but, as Minx said, sadly too late.

I think there is definitely a gun culture in the US and a feeling it’s macho to be casual about having them around, which probably costs a lot of lives

3 Likes

Perhaps in all those old Westerns I used to watch the Indians were actually killed.

2 Likes

Perhaps they were just good at falling off a horse, hitting the ground like a dead weight.

2 Likes

Bit suspicious though

3 Likes