Holly looking cute

What a lovely photo @Kazz.

2 Likes

i could live in a place like that

1 Like

Max my grandoggychild! :grin:

6 Likes

Oh @Rhiann, I think I’m in love … what an absolutely adorable photo.
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow and Wow how fantastic like the idea of the Ninja name to having ad hamsters as a child their escape mechanism is fully attuned to freedom.

1 Like

Awwww what breed is Max usually I am good but the cuteness is my excuse for not knowing. LOL

1 Like

Oh and he knows it @Zaphod!
Melting hearts one minute, being an absolute rascal the next
Scamp would have been a more apt name for him!! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Kazz he’s what is now known as a Doxiepoo which is a Dachshund/Toy Poodle mix

1 Like

Well I would never of guessed that to be honest I like both those breeds individually. He looks lovely though his eyes are vey tellingly intelligent and summing the situation up.

1 Like

When we first got her (our hamster) we discovered that we could watch for ages to see if she took treats and what foods she liked but with no success; everything went at once it seemed.
As soon as we weren’t looking both the food and treats dissappeared, and you couldn’t even hear her moving through the tubes.
That’s how the name “Ninja” came about and six months later she’s still the same.

Besides the “palace” the whole kitchen and dining room is hamster-proofed so she can run free too, to minimise the escape mechanism and (touches wood) we’ve so far managed to avoid an escape.
Plus she has her own play pen and an exercise ball; I did say she was spoiled.
But IMHO it does our son who is just entering his second year of senior school good to have a pet, having sadly lost our old dog some three years or so ago now.

1 Like

What cuties posted here! I am sure Ninja is one too!

1 Like

Aww is Holly is Westie? :orange_heart:

My aunty used to love them and one of my neighbours has two of them :003:

Azz, yes she is. I never realised until getting her what a lovely breed they are.

1 Like

My son’s dog, apart from being the dumbest dog on the planet ,is also unbearably cute.

Here it is looking suitably worried that it might be thrown off my patio seat (he is not allowed on the furniture in the house).

It is one of those designer breeds too - part Beagle, part King Charles (I think) specially bred to be an expensive lap dog and as untrainable as possible. Its saving grace is that it is quite lovely.

5 Likes

Ah they keep off the furniture rule.
I am a cat man myself but love all animals.

The cat may get on the old furniture only.
Fine, the cat is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to sleep with the humans on the bed.
The cat may sleep on the bed, but not under the covers.
OK, the cat may sleep under the covers by invitation only.
OK, the cat may sleep under the covers every night, and on the pillow.
Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the cat, only the cat may sleep on the pillow. :smiley:

1 Like

Beagles are cute to look at but are the most annoying of dogs blink twice and they run off for a 10 hour rabbit hunt . Spaniels are usually insane I can’t imagine the cross still if shes lovely …….

@Zaphod - speaking of Hamsters - is it time for lunch yet?

5 Likes

Heh heh heh.
:023:
A friend regularly brings her cat to us for either a visit while she’s here or for say half a day to give her opportunity to do whatever.
Cat and hamster might both try to outstare each other occasionally but there’s been nothing any worse than that.
Both of them seem to prefer sleeping.
I will try to get a photo or two but in fairness and adorable though our Ninja is, she’s probably not as photogenic as the other subjects in here - and she’s awkward to keep still enough to get a photo too but I will give it a go.

If she’s testing the bed I would say it passed. Looks cute and comfortable.

WHAT A HAM! Giving it his best boy band look. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: