Hide that flab!

I nearly always wear jeans but I avoid my more fitted tops because I’ve gained a bit round the middle and the flab hanging over my waistband spoils the look.

This is selfie taken this afternoon. See the flab. :cry:

https://i.postimg.cc/Xq14Hfjf/waist-2.jpg

I’ve been wondering how I can beat the problem & the thought hit me ‘Higher waisted jeans’ so I searched the internet & found they were called ‘Mom’ jeans.

I ordered some from New Look and wearing these, my flab disappeared.

I’m very pleased and wanted to share my discovery. Of course you may already have a solution or maybe you don’t have any flab but I’m sharing it anyway.

Below is 2nd selfie taken wearing my Mom jeans. I’m well pleased…:slight_smile:

https://i.postimg.cc/yx87yQH6/waist-1.jpg

Wow, Carol, I must get me a pair of those!

What gets squashed in one area pops out in another

:-D:-D @ realspeed.

I’m really quite chuffed because I’ve got several new tops I haven’t worn because of this problem. :slight_smile:

I’d have huge feet!

I call myself plump and sleek!:wink:

hey they are great Carol, looking good lass.

Real that made me laugh, but I didn’t see any flab popping out anywhere else on our Carol, where’s she hiding it :lol:

I wish there was such a thing as a body stocking we could step into , sort of made up of stretch tights material . Imagine pulling the straps up over your shoulders and all the fat would be smoothed out . Hey …no lumps

or better still, that lumps, bumps and flab look attractive and was fashionable so we could let it all hang out haha

I must say that second pic,looks great.

I don’t have any flab…I have done in the past,but decided to do something about it…I have a tiny waist,I’ve been told…but I do exercise 6 X week…

Each to their own I guess,but I don’t feel comfortable being flabby…it used to make me feel like a frump…you do look great in that second pic,Carol.

PS…i do have a mummy tummy…when I was expecting my third son…I weighed over 14 stone…I now weigh 9 stone seven.:shock:

That is true,Realspeed…for me anyway.:slight_smile:

I don’t like having flab either Pauline but it’s a side effect of taking steroids. I’ve gained about half a stone & you can see where it’s gone.

Some people have gained much more than me so I’m lucky really.

Carol, I must go round this site blinkered as l have only just found this thread.
Those jeans are brilliant and really give you a really nice shape.

I would have liked to have seen the bottoms of them as l like straight jeans/trousers, not too skinny or flared/wide. Did they do them in black?

How are they done up? Zip or a elasticated waist?

Gosh, a five stone two Baby.:lol::lol:

Hi Art - sorry I’ve only just seen this.
They’re straight leg. Zip up - high waist - in black as well as other shades & from New Look. They’re called ‘Mom jeans’