Hide a Virtual Egg anywhere in the World!

Have you had a go at this?

You can hide a virtual egg for someone anywhere in the world, you make up a clue to help them find it and the clue gets sent to them in an email

I found it a bit fiddly to get working at first but it worked in the end

This is where I hid my husbands egg. It’s where we first met. Do you know where it is?

2 Likes

Well you’re never going to miss that as you drive by. :wink:

1 Like

If it was a Cadbury’s egg I wouldn’t want to find it.Their chocolate tastes awful these days.

2 Likes

If it’s a virtual egg, you needn’t worry about the flavour of the chocolate - you don’t actually get to eat it! :wink:

1 Like

Then I don’t see the point of looking for it :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve often seen Ads about hiding a Cadbury’s Chocolate Bar and thought about checking it out but have never got round to it.

As you kindly provided a link to the Easter Egg one, I had a look at it and sent my lovely fella a virtual Easter Egg - Just for a bit of fun - he’s diabetic and doesn’t eat chocolate or sweets, so this is an opportunity to give him an Easter Egg which won’t increase his blood glucose level!

I hid mine in the place where we first met - which was a bit tricky to put into the Cadbury’s Map because it was on top of a hill in the middle of the North Yorkshire Moors! I hope he finds it!

:hatching_chick:

1 Like

Coincidentally, we have a Flask Inn in North Yorkshire too (in Robin Hood’s Bay) but I’m guessing this one is down South - is it the one in Highgate?

1 Like

Laughing now :rofl: - it took my lovely fella, who lives at the the other side of the country, only 8 minutes from the time I hid my egg for him to find it!

I should have made the clue or the hiding place a bit more difficult! :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, it is! It really hasn’t changed much since we met there thirty three years ago

You can do another, I’ve been doing lots. Make it harder this time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, my lovely fella has sent me a cryptic clue to another egg, which took me a little while to find - but it turned out to be more than a virtual Egg - apparently his Egg Hunt included a real choccy egg to be posted to me - how lovely!
Thanks to you and this thread, @Maree , I’ll be getting an Easter Egg this year! :kissing_heart: :hatching_chick:

3 Likes