Hidden Assets - BBC4

We love this new series which seems to be an Irish/Belgian noir crime drama. Some subtitles because some of the dialogue is in Flemmish (I think).

From IMDb: In crime drama ‘Hidden Assets’ a team at the Criminal Assets Bureau, led by DS Emer Berry, conduct a routine raid, and discover that a small-time drug dealer has been receiving rough diamonds as payment from an untraceable source. When the diamonds turn out to be linked to a series of bombings in Belgium, Emer is reluctantly forced to team up with Belgian Police Commissioner Christian De Jong to uncover the truth and prevent another bombing.

1 Like

The foreign dramas shown on BBC4 and Walter Presents on Channel 4 are far superior to the UK offerings who spend so much time with politically correct casting and cast members all having personal issues which add nothing to the main story and cover a weak storyline.

1 Like

Percy, My sister told me about this and she thinks it’s great. It is getting great reviews.

I did get a bit confused on watching episode 2. There seems to be lots going on in different places. It might be best if l watch from the beginning again!

Just started to watch it, thanks for the head up.

Just to say, l watched episode one again. I realised, l hadn’t watched all of it to the end and that’s why l got a bit lost! (I must’ve had a Biden moment!)
All up to speed now and l strongly recommend it, as it’s really good!!

Looks good, having seen the first one, will catch up on the second later.

We’ve watched 5 episodes so far (keeping the last one for early tomorrow evening). I will not post anything else to save giving anything away.

I’ve watched them all, not bad I have to say, maybe another series in the offing, the ending leaves room imo.