hi

never joined anything like this before: not too sure about how to do things, but sure that i’ll get used to it!

Hello Chrissie welcome to OFF’ers… hope you enjoy it here! Dont worry you’ll soon find your way around and you can just ask if you get confuddled :slight_smile:

Hello Chrissie :slight_smile: a warm welcome to the forum, if you need any help finding your way around, post your query in the Forum Help section http://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

… and someone will soon be along to help you.:slight_smile:

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Hello Chrissie, nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy the forum :slight_smile:

Hi, warm welcome, good to meet you…I am sure you will soon find you way around…:slight_smile:

Hello Chrissie, welcome to a very friendly forum, hope you enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

Hello Chrissie :smiley: welcome, I look forward to chatting with you .

Hello and welcome:-)

Hello Chrissie
Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will like it here. Very friendly bunch here.
:039::039:

Hi

welcome to the forum

Hello Chrissie, welcome to the Forum, hope you like it here, its friendly and you will soon feel at home.Nice to meet you bonnie Lass.

Hello, nice to meet you!

Hello, I am quite new to here too

Hi Chrissie, great to meet you and I hope to see you around…:slight_smile:

Hello Chrissie, welcome. This is a nice and friendly forum.

Glad you came you will realy like it :slight_smile:

Chrissie darlin’ - belated greetings from me too and a warm welcome to the forum.

Hello Chrissie, and a very warm welcome to you!.

Hello Chrissie :039:

Hello from me too Chrissie, you will soon be feeling at home in the company of some of the friendliest folk on the internet. Welcome and have fun.