Hi

Oh I don’t know - she could be one of the flying variety. That’d be fun!

Welcome Teacup, hope you enjoy your stay on OFF :slight_smile:

I need to get a strimmer for mine coincidentally. Will probably get one next week. So I’m going to sit and look at mine for now.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Oh definitely. Thanks

Is there a way of editing username?

Why? Do you want to change it to “Stormina?” :smiley:

Honestly I don’t know…I haven’t tried. I like your name though, its pretty cute! :smiley:

That made me :mrgreen:

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Countess Grey. :smiley:

:mrgreen:

Welcome Teacup from another new member, still trying to find my way round. Which is normal for me :slight_smile:

Seems a good place, and welcome to you too

I finally found my original username, I thought lost!

So continue with teacup or cache. I actually don’t like either

You called yourself Cache? Well I know you as Teacup, so I’ll still call you that if its ok with you? If you don’t like either…what shall we call you? Do you mind if we use your actual name rather than a username, or what?

sachet, sounds nicer than teabag. :smiley:

I’m an idiot! I joined because an internet friend no longer with us once recommended, then wasn’t sure. I quite like it here now though, but honestly couldn’t see my other profile. You can call me Lisa as maybe I’m a teacup or nutter sometimes but I’m just me!

You honestly couldn’t make this up :mrgreen:

:017:

Ok…so…

Cache it is then? :shock:

Or Teacup or Lisa? :smiley:

Lisa’s fine :mrgreen:

Lisa or Tea.

You are so nice, but I get a bit uncomfortable sometimes on public forums, so hope you can look past

Of course we can…but you are doing just fine, don’t worry about it at all. Just pop in and out whenever you feel like it, Lisa. :smiley: