Hi

I looked in here briefly before, as was recommended, but can’t find my profile. I probably deleted it knowing me, as wasn’t on here long.
I’ve nothing really to say about myself, except it’s nice to know there’s somewhere I can drop into.
Its a beautiful day in my corner of the world, I should be out and about, but have chosen to potter about home instead, hence looking for somewhere to chat, that’s not Facebook! :slight_smile:

Hello Teacup :slight_smile: welcome to Over50sForum…

Thank you! I wasn’t 50 when I looked before so kind of just left it, but I’ve definitely hit that milestone, and feeling ok with it. :mrgreen:
This seems a nice place to visit!

Hi Teacup and welcome, I hope you enjoy your time on Over50sForum. :039:

Hi Teacup!

Welcome!

There must be a story behind your use of the name “TeaCup”?

[w]c96f34de8df5d5fa2f496732afb07d680104b046[/w]
Welcome Tea

None at all! I couldn’t think of a username. I was sat drinking a cup of Earl Grey, but didn’t want to call myself that.

Thanks

Ooh I like that! It’s probably too late to edit my username

:lol: Therefore I will always refer to you as Tea.

Welcome to the forum Teacup. I can see your profile by the way, just click on your username top right of your posts.

Hope you continue posting and are not just a storm in a teacup. :wink:

:mrgreen:

Sorry, I meant top left obviously. :blush:

Welcome to the mess, Teacup. As you can see, some folks on here tend to get confused very easily. We still like 'em, as they are easy targets for some fun on threads. :-p

It’s me age yer know…:-p

Thanks, liking it already. This time I will keep my profile even with the daft username :mrgreen:

It could be worse, you could be a saucer. :-p

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Bloody teenagers. :!:

Hello Teacup :slight_smile: welcome…