Hi ya

This is Jane saying Hi from Lancs,
Just a quick intro 55 and I’m Transgender and married 27 years to a wonderful wife . Loving walking and hiking and keep bees and hens, and Traveling anywhere i can. Hate working but sadly I have to carry on till the government says I can stop.

Hello Jane :slight_smile: welcome to Over50sForum….

Welcome to OFF.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/word/hi-hand.gif

Hi

Nice to see you here.

Welcome to the forum Rockchick. Looking forward to seeing you posting.

Hi Jane and welcome to OFF from Ulla in Sweden.

That’s great; perhaps we’ll get an informed point of view on the subject, at last. :023: :001:

Thanks for your welcome messages, and looking forward to seeking advice and a bit of laughter on the way :smiley:
Yes Harbal any questions just ask away. :wink:
Over the past few years especially since the covid thing, I’ve decided to be completely open and honest with my self and others, No more hiding for me :lol:

Love your open attitude Rockchick, the same goes for me.

Wow loving your profile, I’ll put more info on mine when I have a bit more time ( to think about it. )

I don’t have any questions at the moment, but I will certainly ask if anything occurs to me. In the meantime, you might come across a few misconceptions that need correcting.

Thanks. Anything you want to know just ask.

Hiya Rockchick :039:

That goes for me, too, seeing as everybody else is making the offer. Anything anybody wants to know about me, Just ask. :slight_smile:

How much do you have in the bank? :cool:

An embarrassingly large amount, LD, so don’t ask.

Hi Rockchick

Welcome to OFF

ok. :wink:

Hi rock chick welcome, methinks with a name like that you must be into heavy metal…

Hiya Rockchick.
Welcome to the forum.