Hi, kinda sorta new here

Hi everyone. I joined some time back but just now signing back in here. I’m from South Carolina. Hoping to make some new friends and enjoy the forums.

6 Likes

welcome back,looking forward to you joining in…
What voluntaring work have you done ?And where have you traveled to

Wotcha SaltLife,

Welcome back aboard!
I do love Carolina Reaper chillis and untill just now I didn’t realise that boiled peanuts could look so tasty. :+1:

Enjoy the forum fella!

Welcome kinda, sorta new here…er, Saltlife.

It’s always fine to have a new avatar, new outlooks, new posts here. I hope you’ll enjoy yourself.
I’m a big volunteer person, and love conversations that may well be intelligent, or not. :grin:
welcome sign

I hope you ain’t goin to rub Salt in the wound!

Hey SaltLife,

Welcome to the forums! :wave:

Hope you enjoy your time here. I’m looking forward to reading your posts.

Hi Eliza, thanks for the welcome. I have volunteered in many ways over the years from helping with construction for churches to food drives, soup kitchens to technology assistance for seniors and pretty much anything I can help anyone with. I have only traveled within the United States but would love to travel over to the UK. I recently did a dna test and found out I am Welsh, Irish, and English.

3 Likes

Thanks Chilliboot for the welcome and yes we can grow some spicy peppers here. lol I have not personally tried the Carolina Reaper because I like my taste buds just how they are, not burnt. lol Jalapenos are as brave as I go these days. lol Now as for boiled peanuts, I have been know to make a bag or two of those disappear quickly. lol The reaper was developed a couple of hours from where I live.

1 Like

Hi RightNow, thanks for the welcome. I as well like most any sort of conversation. lol I tend to try and find humor in things so light hearted, intelligent, whatever is fine with me.

1 Like

Hi spitfire, no I hope no irritation of anyone here. lol Maybe make someone laugh with some of my Dad jokes. lol Hopefully I’ll find some new friends who I can laugh with and maybe learn a thing or two. lol

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome butterscotch and hopefully I can contribute something here worth reading every once in awhile and maybe make someone smile.

2 Likes

Welcome from me too …make yourself.at home :smile:

welsh;’ irish and english - omg someone tell him - ya in big trouble mate - uk is multicultural now - it’s sorta become Caribean flavoured!! - but still welcome!

1 Like

@SaltLife Hiya Salty and welcome to the on-line meeting place for seniors :wave:

1 Like

Hello and welcome.

Our part of UK.

All you’re missing is Scottish!
They’re the best of the lot :wink:

Welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Hello @SaltLife, a warm welcome to the forum. :smiley:

Hi SaltLive from South California! Just a little bit for me. I’m a Scotsman, my rear wife is f. rom Georgia (USA) so a but of a bit of a bunch here!. I do hope you enjoy the forum here.

beggar he’s gawn already - who said what to who?

Hi Summer and thanks for the welcome.