Hi everyone! Looking for friendshipsšŸ™‚

welcome @Tina1 :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi Tina and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Tina
There are often some quite long discussions on various topics here. You can either stick an oar in and add a comment or just read and laugh. If there is something you feel strongly about please tell us and start a thread. These things help to keep us awake and you may benefit from a wealth of wisdom.

6 Likes

And another welcome from me Tina1
You have chosen a great friendly forum.

4 Likes

Another welcome from me, Tina1! Funny, friendly, thought provoking, always another thread to peruseā€¦thatā€™s us!

Enjoy yourself!

2 Likes

Hi, Tina. Welcome!

Just throw your thoughts out there and people will chime in. Plenty of good discussions to be had in these parts!

2 Likes

Welcome Tina,
Its a very mixed menu of things going onā€¦ Take your time and have a wander around the forum. Maybe youā€™ll be surprised how varied it can beā€¦ ā€¦

2 Likes

Hi Tina and welcome aboard!
Youā€™ll soon get the hang of it, just dive in and enjoy!

1 Like

Welcomeā€¦ this is a friendly place to beā€¦

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi surfermom! Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Psmith, thank you! Yes, Iā€™ll try be online on more social hours :slightly_smiling_face:
Where about are you? If you donā€™t mind me to ask?

1 Like

Hi Chilliboot, still trying ā€¦

2 Likes

Hiā€‹:slightly_smiling_face:, is that a good or a bad thing? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No, sorry, not yet :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you Rose, I m hopping to find friendships hereā€¦ been very lonely :confused:

1 Like

hello Tina welcome to the madhouse just take a chair and post whatever comes to mind. hope you enjoy it here and stick around,

2 Likes

Tina youā€™re doing a really good sociable start hereā€¦not so easy with your first Forumā€¦hope you stay and carry on the way you started out. ā€¦Each and every one of us have their own Personality and I will cross with some because of the way I sometimes see ā€˜stuff.ā€™
But then that is part of Lives Intriguement to think and maybe act in hasteā€¦ I feel that way but often can hold my tongue moreā€¦haha no bad thing eitherā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m here:

Thereā€™s a few of us here from Oz (and other strange foreign places)so if you are up late thereā€™ll probably be someone around

3 Likes

Welcome Tina , some nice folk on here , have a good wander around , your soon get used to it ā€¦

1 Like