Hi everyone! Looking for friendships🙂

Hi everyone :slightly_smiling_face: I m new to this chat… not sure how it works!?? First time trying chatting online

5 Likes

Hello Tina, you just say stuff.
I don’t think you’ve picked the right time though,most of them will be tucked up bed. :grinning:

4 Likes

Hi Tina, welcome to this forum. Hope you find it a good place like I have.

4 Likes

Hi Tina, Welcome To the Forum; I joined on March 21st (my birthday) and I can tell you that I really like being here; everybody is so friendly. I do hope that you will stay :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to over50s

4 Likes

Hello @Tina1, nice to meet you. I joined just over two months ago. I have found great friendly people on this forum. I’m sure you’ll soon feel at home too.

3 Likes

Tina welcome to this site, matron will come and see you soon with your standard issue uniform, lights out at 10pm. erm… have you brought any cake

5 Likes

Hello Tina…everyone on here is bonkers…except me…

5 Likes

welcome @Tina1 :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi Tina and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Tina
There are often some quite long discussions on various topics here. You can either stick an oar in and add a comment or just read and laugh. If there is something you feel strongly about please tell us and start a thread. These things help to keep us awake and you may benefit from a wealth of wisdom.

6 Likes

And another welcome from me Tina1
You have chosen a great friendly forum.

4 Likes

Another welcome from me, Tina1! Funny, friendly, thought provoking, always another thread to peruse…that’s us!

Enjoy yourself!

2 Likes

Hi, Tina. Welcome!

Just throw your thoughts out there and people will chime in. Plenty of good discussions to be had in these parts!

2 Likes

Welcome Tina,
Its a very mixed menu of things going on… Take your time and have a wander around the forum. Maybe you’ll be surprised how varied it can be… …

2 Likes

Hi Tina and welcome aboard!
You’ll soon get the hang of it, just dive in and enjoy!

1 Like

Welcome… this is a friendly place to be…

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi surfermom! Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Psmith, thank you! Yes, I’ll try be online on more social hours :slightly_smiling_face:
Where about are you? If you don’t mind me to ask?

1 Like