Herbal Tea - yes or no?

Yep! :+1: Totally understand you on that one. Its like eating dissolved polo mints. Nope from me too.

3 Likes

Over the years I’ve frequently enjoyed mint tea, peppermint tea, lemon and ginger tea. Mostly to calm my guts down.

Not to drink regularly throughout the day as one would drink cups of tea or coffee though.

3 Likes

Sorry, Tea and Scotch should be had as is, nothing added, nothing taken away.

So “No” I guess. :biking_man:

2 Likes

Tea & Scotch together…hmmm…thats a new flavour! :wink:

NEVER!!! :biking_man:

Been a few years since having a “Hot Toddy” :grinning: :biking_man:

2 Likes

I have only ever tried it once…never again :face_vomiting:

Green tea was a particular favourite of mine when I travelled to Malaysia. A mug of that before bedtime was the makings of a good night’s sleep until my body clock got itself sorted out.

2 Likes

I do not like tea in any form. But could drink coffee (or cola) for the Olympics.
I only drink tea as not to offend anyone who made me one, without asking my preference !!

1 Like

However it should never be taken along with medication for depression. They don’t interact well.

I like Stash pure peppermint, stash lemon & ginger, twinnings assorted herbal teas, twinnings honeybush, Mandarin & Orange, and Stash Spice Dragon Red Chai ….

All with a touch of honey or maple syrup and of course no milk.

3 Likes

Yes, keep on the right side of the Vicar. :biking_man:

1 Like

That is Tea Tosh. Imo. :biking_man:

1 Like

Nahh! THIS is Tea Tosh!

3 Likes

Like it. :biking_man:, shows imagination. :grinning:

2 Likes

This started out silly, but since I didn’t have any tea in the house, I drank some hot water in honor of this thread. But then I got to really like it. It’s very soothing. I’ve been drinking hot water ever since several times a day.

2 Likes

Jasmine tea is nice or Linden blossom or lemon balm. Not easy to get hold of Linden blossom in the UK but in Spain and Portugal they sell it in supermarkets. I have no idea why they have a prejudice against it in the UK when it is so soothing. You can buy lemon balm in health food stores and it is incredibly relaxing. Jasmine tea has to be from a specialty store such as Adagio teas. There is no point wasting money on poor quality Jasmine in a chlorine bleached teabag.

Mrs mart had a time of drinking various teas. I tried but didn’t like them much.

Strictly a PG Tips person now. Some people have no class. :smiley:

People who don’t drink PG Tips.

Personally I think green tea tastes like bilge water but I used to drink a lot o Yerba mate out of a gourd when I lived in South America

I do not drink any form of hot drink & have not since I was about 9 or 10 years old.

When I was a bricklayer & working on roofs etc in mid winter, I did try & drink Soup. But that normally got used with sandwiches as a dip & I have tried herbal fruit teas etc, but they taste awful to me. So still no hot drinks for me.