Hello

I just wanted to have a look here, after being recommended this forum a while back.
I’m a bit nervous about joining here, so I’m going to take it slowly and just have a look around.

Hi Cache

Welcome to the forum. There’s nothing to be nervous about.

x

Hi Cache.
Welcome :cool: Please don’t be nervous, we’re all a friendly bunch on here. Get stuck in! :023:

Thank you! I’m not quite 50 yet, but will be later this year, so wasn’t sure when a good time to sign up was.
I was told this was small, and friendly, so thought I’d give it a go! :slight_smile:

I’m sure they will let you in, Cache. :slight_smile:
I quite like being one of the youngest on here at 54 so you’ll make me feel old but never mind :lol:

Prepare to get the ‘bumps’ in that case. :lol:

You grab her arms and I’ll keep her legs from kicking mate. 50 bumps. OFF always has an initiation ceremony.:lol:

Bumps! escapes from over 50s Forum quickly! :mrgreen:

Yes, and after that we get you drunk on real ale, put you in a barrel and roll you around the OFF headquarters. Then you must buy us all an ice cream each :lol:
Then you will receive your membership card. Ain’t that right, Mags? :mrgreen:

Welcome from me also…:smiley:
Jump in with both feet!

Care to tell us a little about yourself?
I’m a sort of “retired” electrical engineer living in South Yorkshire.

I probably will in time. I have a background in Accounts, and recently decided to start studying for my AAT. I’m also a carer.
Riveting stuff!
It may not sound exciting, but I like the simple life.:mrgreen:

Hi Cache and welcome, hope you enjoy your time on here. :slight_smile:

A nearly fifty-year-old eh – we need some fresh, new, young blood on here. No, no, not blood in that way, most on here are not violent, not all the time anyway! :wink: :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I’m looking forward to it Floydy. :mrgreen:

I have the utmost respect for anyone good at numbers. I am useless at Maths. :lol:

:103: That actually sounds quite fun :mrgreen:

I thought it was about time I embraced my coming age gracefully :mrgreen:

I’m pleasantly surprised so far!

Hello Cache :slight_smile: welcome…

Cache

as you are from Norfolk etc. you have strange tools there.

Thanks Meg!