Hello over 50's forum I'm new here

They definitely have their own character. Sort of like attention sponges! ha-ha

3 Likes

welcome Zac, matron locks us up about 9pm after our meds

3 Likes

Hello Zac :slightly_smiling_face: a warm welcome to the forum….

2 Likes

Hi Zac ! Welcome with you and your cats. We have a gentle dog, another dog with our grand daughter, and my three cats.
Just by way of interest, I am British (Scottish), my dear wife is from Georgia, and we live in England. How about yourself ?

1 Like

Hello, I’ve just recently joined too.
Welcome.

1 Like

Lived in the USA all our lives. Traveled all over it, over the years. There is no place like home. haha
Wouldn’t pay nickels for east & most of the west.

1 Like

Hello Zac and Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I have also lived much in USA, much of it on business. I suppose I liked Atlanta.

1 Like

Welcome.
I like the t shirt

2 Likes

Welcome Zac

2 Likes

Welcome Zac! New here myself………

2 Likes

Hello Zac_321, and Welcome; I am also a Newby and so far I really like this Forum.
Everybody is so friendly; really hope you enjoy and stay on with us :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello to you, Zac. Nice to see another one of us with USA soil stuck to the bottom of our sneakers!
welcome 2

4 Likes

Waving across the pond. Welcome Zac. Boot boy 2 the Rescue
“MAGA”.
muddy boots
Sorry Cherub. Love the Patriotism. :+1:
BUT. The Limey Debil made me do it. :innocent: >> :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Italian boots on Limey feet…a winning combination!

2 Likes

I regularly use Grisport boots.

2 Likes

I like the fit of the 10.5 Wisconsin Leathers. :+1: Think their mostly made in Pakistan now.

1 Like

Ah, I was starting to really like you! Waving back at you across the pond.
That is, um, until I saw the wicked initials. I will assume you meant “multitudes against greatest antagoniser”.

Check your PM :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I thought they are from Italy.

"Italy

Grisport products are manufactured in the picturesque village of Montebelluna, at the foot of the Dolomite Mountains, Italy.

1 Like

Welcome Zac

1 Like