Hello over 50's forum I'm new here

Hello, I am new here, retired and loving it. As I search the threads please bear with me.

5 Likes

Welcome Zac :grinning:
I see you have three pets.What are they?

3 Likes

Welcome to the over 50’s forum do not worry you will soon get use to the madness here and fit in well.

4 Likes

A lil White Cotton named Rossie, a Mainecoon named Cola and a Female Cat named Speck.

3 Likes

I tend to like humorous stuff! :+1:

2 Likes

Hiya Zac and welcome!
Welcome to the moggies too …I’d love a Mainecoon cat, I believe they have bags of character and are absolutely MASSIVE!!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

6 Likes

My 2 Cats surround me as I am trying to get to the hot Coffee every morning.

3 Likes

They definitely have their own character. Sort of like attention sponges! ha-ha

3 Likes

welcome Zac, matron locks us up about 9pm after our meds

3 Likes

Hello Zac :slightly_smiling_face: a warm welcome to the forum….

2 Likes

Hi Zac ! Welcome with you and your cats. We have a gentle dog, another dog with our grand daughter, and my three cats.
Just by way of interest, I am British (Scottish), my dear wife is from Georgia, and we live in England. How about yourself ?

1 Like

Hello, I’ve just recently joined too.
Welcome.

1 Like

Lived in the USA all our lives. Traveled all over it, over the years. There is no place like home. haha
Wouldn’t pay nickels for east & most of the west.

1 Like

Hello Zac and Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I have also lived much in USA, much of it on business. I suppose I liked Atlanta.

1 Like

Welcome.
I like the t shirt

2 Likes

Welcome Zac

2 Likes

Welcome Zac! New here myself………

2 Likes

Hello Zac_321, and Welcome; I am also a Newby and so far I really like this Forum.
Everybody is so friendly; really hope you enjoy and stay on with us :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes