Hello, newbie here saying hi

Hi everyone,

Not sure what to say really, I have just moved back to the UK from France, to the sunny vistas of Nottingham.

Just hoping to chat with people who may have similar interests I guess. I like walking and travelling (covid permitting of course). I take the odd picture here and there also but not as active with the old snapper as I was in my younger days. I saw there are a few fellow happy snappers here also which is why I signed up. Hoping to hit the old noggin’ with some inspiration.

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

10 Likes

Hi BurtSavage, nice to meet you, pull up a chair, help yourself to an Imperial Mint if they haven’t got too sticky, and make yourself comfortable.

Big welcome to you :grinning: Not been here long myself but it’s been fun and luvverly with lots to join in, and some really good photographers, I think you’ll like it :+1:

Hello Burt, welcome to over 50 chat, this is a great forum ,so, pull up a chair and get stuck in…the more the merrier…looking forward to your posts and joining in the conversation.

Happy New Year, Burt!..:pray:

Edit to add… lots of members here, with the same interests as you.:+1::+1:

Hello @BurtSavage and welcome
:slightly_smiling_face:
I do a lot of gardening and walking, I’ve got 2 golden retrievers called Barley he’s on the right and Berry.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. Those two are beautiful, but also like they are trying their hardest to be on their best behaviour lol.

1 Like

Your welcome, thank you and they like sitting for the camera.

Welcome Burt :slight_smile:

Welcome from across the pond. :grinning:

Hi Burt
Welcome :039:

Welcome Burt. Just wondering why you decided to move back to England?

Lovely dogs!

1 Like

Hello Burt :slightly_smiling_face: a warm welcome to OFC…

Welcome Burt.

Welcome back to Britain and to the site, Burt. Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Hello and welcome!

Hi Burt & welcome here.

Welcome to OFC :slight_smile:

Hi Burt and welcome. I’m sure you will fit in here nicely. I also do a bit of photography and I walk quite a lot with the dogs.

Hi Burt and welcome to OFC.

Hello there … from the pig.

1 Like