Hello. I’m new here

Hello, I’m new here, and this is my first time on a forum, so I hope I’m doing everything correctly. There appear to be many fascinating issues and opportunities to participate here.

6 Likes

Hello Chloe, lovely to see you here, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay!.:+1:

:wave: Hiya Chloe and welcome to the madhouse. You don’t have to be crazy to post on this forum but it does help sometimes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hi ChloeFr and a warm welcome here. There are lovely people here so don’t worry about doing everything correct. Myself I am just the grumpy ancient Scotsman that we all love. Above all, enjoy your time here.

1 Like

Hi

Nice to meet you Chloe, hope you enjoy the forum and get posting.

1 Like

Hi chloe, no right or wrong here (and if the annoying little bot thing tells you otherwise just ignore it) jest settle yourself in and have fun .

1 Like

Hello Chloe :grinning: a warm welcome to Over50sChat, I hope you enjoy your time with us…

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

1 Like

Welcome Chloe ,
I’m new here too, go for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Chloe we are friendly people here .

1 Like

A very big Welcome, Chloe!

1 Like

Welcome to the fun

1 Like

HI and welcome
I have been your side of the pond a few times and had great times. Very impressed with Yosemite National Park amazing scenery

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcome

Hey there! :039:

Welcome to the forum! Nice to see you here. :hibiscus:

Hello Chloe, and welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Chloe, welcome to OFC. Hope you enjoy it here. :039:

Welcome Chloe. You are in a friendly place. Some of the discussions get a bit heated. Natural really as we all have different views of life and the dreaded politics. Just remember it is not personal. Just a comment on what you believe.

Hello Chloe and welcome to the forum :wave: