Hello, good evening, good day

A happy early evening from New Zealand after a great day, my wedding anniversary!
oh and a happy New Years

1 Like

I hope you had a lovely anniversary - and wish you a Happy New Year!

1 Like

So funny!
What did he do to offend the Stasi?!

Hello Rachel.

Too late. Gone. Such a tease.

Not necessarily gone.
Never intended staying.

Hello to you too

More than one account has never been permitted.

PLUS …

HE WAS DRUNK AND OFFENSIVE

Ooooooo I say! :rofl: :rofl:

Pity Mark never had a target, that would have been understandable.

Hi Rachel, how are you doing? How is Mark?

Susie xx

susiejaeger
13 January |

Hi Rachel, how are you doing? How is Mark?

Susie xx
Hi SusieGood to see you, We are alive and kicking … thank you :blush:.
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

hi rach remember me gumbud - come over and say hello in leisurely scribbles occasionally we’re short of broads atm!!! we go a long way back and bring Mark too if he’s awake!!

gumbud

Hi gumbug

We certainly do go a fair way back.
You invited me to join the ‘story’ game. I always enjoyed that game, so I joined in and we were bouncing off each other very well.
Then Mark turned up !!!

lol lol lol

He hadn’t a clue about it and eventually ruined the whole thread.

Where is leisurely scribbles?
This site is atrocious. I’m using the iPad and navigation is total rubbish.

Can’t find anything

Sorry
Can’t be bothered

Hi Rachel, here you go. Just click on the red writing above: :slightly_smiling_face:

if i recall it you were quite good at poetry too??

Hi Rachel, sorry didn’t see you had joined us, so nice to see you posting again. If I remember you were expert in digital image colouring .am I correct or has my memory gone?
I still do take photos but gone more into doing videos, or at least getting back into doing them now I have a new camcorder, my old one eventually wore out and too expensive to repair

Hi realspeed
Thank you for the mention :blush:

Yes I used to do a lot of photo restores but eventually lost interest, although I do the occasional restore, if pressurised. The main problem is that I’ve forgotten so much technical ‘stuff’ that it’s a painfully slow process.

Never had a camcorder but I do take the occasional quick video with my iPad … lol … it works OK.

strange how easy things were not doing for a time now is difficult. This new professional camcorder took me so long to understand (about 9 hours) to even get to grips with it. Going back to the Nikon D810 camera I had to rethink about the settings again first.

If you missed the story my old Panasonic camcorder I had for about 10 years eventually basically needed a lot done to it, too repair cost not worth it. So I P/X for a Sony AX 53 version but the camcorder did everything very little manual adjustment. So I sold it and and went back to Panasonic and now have the HC-X1500 and the handle which was extra.
Don’t use the Nikon so much now as I find a Panasonic DC-TZ95 compact camera handy to have and also does 4K recording.
So that is bringing you up to date so to speak.

Arrrgh!
Thank you for that :grimacing: my mind is now completely boggled! lol

These days, I rarely use a camera.
I sold my late husband’s expensive Nikon, which was far too complicated for me and I find the iPad is good enough for the occasional snap/video (don’t scream) and is always with me. I can email any pics to myself, to fiddle with in photoshop when necessary.

The camera I use is a bit old now … a Canon G7.
Works nicely and the ‘macro’ setting is good. I used it to photograph the hall marks on some second hand jewellery we bought and was delighted to discover that one ring was assayed in Chester in 1897 and not ‘about 1925’ as the dealer said! … happy me. Even using a loupe, it can be difficult to decipher the marks if they’re worn.