Hello from ‘out in the rural sticks’

Hello Baz :slight_smile: a warm welcome to Over50sForum…

You sound remarkably familiar Baz…And may I take this opportunity to extend the warmest of welcomes to you and hope you will be regular poster…Look forward to hearing from you…

Hello Baz :slight_smile: welcome…

Just a friendly reminder, ‘baggage’ from other places has caused problems on here so we ask that members don’t discuss ‘other forums’ they are left at the door everyone makes a new start.
Thank you :-).

Hi Baz :039:
Welcome

Hello Baz.
I am just catching up on introductions.
Look forward to your posts.
Sweetie x

Hi there, Baz. I hope to see you posting regularly here. Welcome! http://yoursmiles.org/csmile/preved/c0119.gif

Good afternoon Barry matey and welcome

Thanks all of you for a friendly welcome. I look forward to getting to ‘meet’ and ‘know’ more of you as time goes on. All I have to do now is to find out how posting on this forum works, it’s a very comprehensive site but I will ‘get there’ somehow.

@OldGreyFox – yes, you were one of those I have ‘met’ and ‘known’ from my ‘previous life’ on the internet. I see you are still running, you may recall I had a heart attack myself ten or so years’ ago so really can appreciate your efforts in running as enthusiastically you do.

Good to see you back Baz

Hi Baz, a welcome roar from me :mrgreen:

Great to see you Baz and thanks for your comment. Yes I remember your past heart problems and your poorly knee following a motorcycle accident in the past. Having an edit box to write in and the unusual way to post photos [unusual to me anyway] are the main differences on this forum Baz, but practice makes perfect and I look forward to conversing with you further…:wink:

Thanks Longdogs, nice to be back. :slight_smile:

Thanks Lion Queen, I will listen out for further ‘roars’ of all kinds. :wink:

A brilliant recall even down to a motorcycle accident, glad my way of jogging* memories proved to have worked. Excuse the pun*, it was deliberate! Thanks for advice re: posting, never posted many photos in the past but I will ‘get there’ somehow, I haven’t been on computers for the last 37 years without learning something about them! :slight_smile:

And welcome from me too.

Thanks for your welcome Besoeker. I notice you live quite close to where I once lived – St. Albans. I have often visited Dunstable Downs and watched the gliders there. :slight_smile:

Hello Baz and welcome back.

Thanks Aerolor, with all these warm welcomes it’s nice to be back. :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you,i joined today

Nice to meet you too Katrina, I have just a few minutes ago posted on your Introduction thread. :slight_smile: