Hello from ‘out in the rural sticks’

Having joined some while ago I thought it about time to post on ‘Introductions’ so here I am.

Some of you may remember me and my avatar from two forums, which controversially closed rather suddenly. So hello once again, you will know who you are. Also hello to those I have yet to ‘meet’ on here.

I have already posted a few times with the intention of making further contributions. Hopefully these will allow me to become involved in what appears to be an interesting forum.

Hello Baz :slight_smile: a warm welcome to Over50sForum…

You sound remarkably familiar Baz…And may I take this opportunity to extend the warmest of welcomes to you and hope you will be regular poster…Look forward to hearing from you…

Hello Baz :slight_smile: welcome…

Just a friendly reminder, ‘baggage’ from other places has caused problems on here so we ask that members don’t discuss ‘other forums’ they are left at the door everyone makes a new start.
Thank you :-).

Hi Baz :039:
Welcome

Hello Baz.
I am just catching up on introductions.
Look forward to your posts.
Sweetie x

Hi there, Baz. I hope to see you posting regularly here. Welcome! http://yoursmiles.org/csmile/preved/c0119.gif

Good afternoon Barry matey and welcome

Thanks all of you for a friendly welcome. I look forward to getting to ‘meet’ and ‘know’ more of you as time goes on. All I have to do now is to find out how posting on this forum works, it’s a very comprehensive site but I will ‘get there’ somehow.

@OldGreyFox – yes, you were one of those I have ‘met’ and ‘known’ from my ‘previous life’ on the internet. I see you are still running, you may recall I had a heart attack myself ten or so years’ ago so really can appreciate your efforts in running as enthusiastically you do.

Good to see you back Baz

Hi Baz, a welcome roar from me :mrgreen:

Great to see you Baz and thanks for your comment. Yes I remember your past heart problems and your poorly knee following a motorcycle accident in the past. Having an edit box to write in and the unusual way to post photos [unusual to me anyway] are the main differences on this forum Baz, but practice makes perfect and I look forward to conversing with you further…:wink:

Thanks Longdogs, nice to be back. :slight_smile:

Thanks Lion Queen, I will listen out for further ‘roars’ of all kinds. :wink:

A brilliant recall even down to a motorcycle accident, glad my way of jogging* memories proved to have worked. Excuse the pun*, it was deliberate! Thanks for advice re: posting, never posted many photos in the past but I will ‘get there’ somehow, I haven’t been on computers for the last 37 years without learning something about them! :slight_smile:

And welcome from me too.

Thanks for your welcome Besoeker. I notice you live quite close to where I once lived – St. Albans. I have often visited Dunstable Downs and watched the gliders there. :slight_smile:

Hello Baz and welcome back.

Thanks Aerolor, with all these warm welcomes it’s nice to be back. :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you,i joined today