Hello All! New Here

'ello and welcome, but be aware, think i’mn the only sane one in 'ere, matron dishes out the meds at 8pm and locks you in yer room, without a teddy

1 Like

Okay! I lied. I don’t know how to multi-quote, just yet.

To answer some of you lovely peoples:

@Feey - Oh I had to look up my Internet history. I searched, verbatim, ‘fitness over 50 message board’ and BOOM here I am

@Chilliboot - haha my youngest son LOVES James Bond. He use to say that Agent Bond was his uncle :joy: They have the same last name… To answer your question… My Fishing License says I can!

@macywack - Ooo 8pm? Perfect that is near my bed time. Teddy? How’d you know the name of one of my cats and no one touches Teddy :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rofl:

Too long …

1 Like

Well, the good news is, fungus you’ve grown while in in the bin may have some antibacterial effects! :rofl:

These cats of yours,do they go woof and wag their tails?

Hello :wave:

Enjoy your time here!

1 Like

I do NOT take ailurophobia lightly :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

I also had a pup (in my profile) but gave him up to a retired friend (traveled too much for his liking)

Techically, cats do wag their tail. It just means something different vs Dogs :sweat_smile:

1 Like

edit :upside_down_face:

I think this one didn’t like my dog…

1 Like

Welcome Anne

1 Like

Welcome…don’t listen to anyone else, I,M the only sane one here, the voices told me so…

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: a cat with a bandana = a**hole :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@susiejaeger Whoa! This message board has TOO many sane people.

Where are my fellow insanities?! :joy:

I am much much younger than you. I turn 54 on May 1 which is thousands of minutes away from January 20th :joy: :joy: :joy:

More Time!?! If you find more time, can I borrow some?

Hello … and welcome from the pig. :pig:

Oh don’t worry Anne, there are a load of NUTTERS on here, we all have a good laugh.

1 Like

Anne, have you any photos of your Cats to show us.

Will this one do ? Reading a book for my daughter.

“Of Mice and Men” ?

1 Like

Yes! I just got a new phone though (2022 was a disaster) but let me flick new photos of them! They’re so pretty