Hello all, I just joined.

I just joined the forum and am excited to chat with everyone here.

7 Likes

Hello Chuck.I think they are all in bed now.
So there’ll just be zzzzzzzzzzz’s for a while.
Welcome.

3 Likes

Yes those nice men in white coats have put most of the members back in their dormateries for the night and locked the doors to prevent escaping. There are still a few of us still up to welcome you to the forum . Of course I am one of the few still sane. So sit back and join in whenever you feel like.

2 Likes

good morning Chuck and welcome to the forum, as we get unlocked matron comes round withe those tablets

2 Likes

Welcome Chuck … from the land of the living.

1 Like

Hiya Chuck and welcome to the forum!
Horror, camping and fishing huh?
Sounds interesting :+1:

2 Likes

Hi there chuck. Glad to have you on board. :+1:

1 Like

Hello Chuck, a warm welcome to the forum…:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Chuck and it’s a warm welcome from me. Just jump in and enjoy yourself, You will soon get used to the older eccentrics on here. I did but then I am one of them. :rofl:

1 Like

Hello Chuck we are all a friendly bunch here. just look around and start some posting or just looking if you prefer. you will soon get the hang of things here,

1 Like

Welcome Chuckzom1974.
You have joined a very friendly and informative site.

1 Like

WOW!, thank you all for the warm welcome. I am recently separated after 21 years with no friends and need some people to chat with.

3 Likes

Hello Chuck nice to meet you and glad you came along…I look forward to reading you… :+1:

1 Like

Hi Chuck; Welcome To The Forum :slightly_smiling_face: Hope You Like It.
Everybody Here Is So Nice & Friendly. I Joined On (March 21st - my birthday)
And Have Made So Many Friends.

Hello, Chuck! Welcome and dive right in. Good folks here.

1 Like

WHAT! Are you mad?

3 Likes

Hello Chuck :slight_smile: welcome to Over50sChat.

1 Like

I normally chat a lot but right now have some issues that I am dealing with but may be soon you can test me on that… :innocent:

1 Like

Hello Chuck, and welcome :smile:

1 Like

Welcome, come on in, set right down. I got tricked. I heard they had free beer here.

2 Likes