Heard on a TV quiz yesterday

Ah, thanks.

I hope I never bump into her. I’m rather picky about who comes up and gives me a long kiss on the lips, especially if they’re mental. :shock:

Sadly she got through to the final and along with the one other contestant, they beat Anne Hegerty, despite getting a really low score. I think they won £6K each.

here we go;

Good heavens! When I first looked, I thought “Surely not that big Buddha at the back?”

Help ma boab, couldn’t be doing with that. Do you think the show’s producers put her on especially to embarrass Bradley Walsh? :slight_smile:

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I did wonder that. Especially as they beat the Chaser so easily too. :wink:

The Chase

Q. Which company produces the Fortmason hamper?

A. Harrods

Q: At 21:00 hours, which number is the little hand pointing to?

A: Twelve.

Q: The author with the surname Wollstonecraft had what first name?

A: …Sharon?

Q: How many dwarfs lived with Snow white?

A: 101

Q: What three word phrase is often used to describe the county of Yorkshire?

A: Ee bah gum

Was she running a brothel? :lol:

Just a small one. :lol::lol:

On The Chase, a question that I never knew, Florida everglades is the only place alligators and crocodiles coexist.

So googled to find out more.

Crocodiles and alligators belong to a group of reptiles called crocodilians, which are the largest of the living reptiles. Of the 23 different species of crocodilians in the world, 2 species are native to the United States, and south Florida is the only place where both of these species coexist. The American alligator (Alligator mississippiensis) ranges throughout the southeastern United States, and Everglades alligators exist at the southern extreme of their range. American Crocodiles (Crocodylus acutus), on the other hand, inhabit coastal areas of south Florida where they are at the northern extreme of their range. American crocodiles also can be found on the islands of Cuba, Jamaica, and Hispaniola, as well as along both coasts of southern Mexico and Central America, south to Ecuador on the Pacific coast of South America, and Venezuela on the Atlantic coast.

Funnily enough, I knew about the crocs and the gators having been to the everglades on one of those boats with the fan on the back. :-p

Yes I also knew about the alligators and crocodiles having been on the Florida Airboats twice. I even got the chance to hold a two and a half year old alligator named “Fluffy”.

Wow - and I thought I was brave cuddling a Tiger! Did you have to count your fingers, Mags?:smiley:

No Tabby, he was absolutely gorgeous to hold, his tummy was so soft and warm that I didn’t want to hand him back. :smiley:

Aw, I bet that was lovely. :049:

We did the same Mags, such a warm soft tummy and so unexpected. I’m glad his mouth was taped up with electrical tape though…:smiley: