Health update on Nom

As others have said, I also noticed he hadn’t posted for a while but we are not allowed to ask. Glad you are on the mend Nom and hope to see you posting soon.

That Man Flu can be a nightmare to shake off. :wink:

Aww Nom,so sorry to hear You’re in Hospital…sending You My very best wishes for a good recovery :hug:

Hi Forum
NOM says a big Thank You for the get well messages. He is due to be discharged soon, and is looking forward to annoying you all again in the near future.
Regards

Thank you ‘Nom’s friend’ for updating us. I’m very pleased to hear Nom is due to be discharged soon, he is one of our most popular members here on the forum and is greatly missed.

Kind regards to you.

Yes, looking forward to Nom’s return.

Hi Nom’s friend :slight_smile: that is good news, thank you for keeping us updated.

Great news,can’t keep a good ol’ Boy down for long,looking forward to Your banter when You return Nom.:wink:

Yay! We can annoy him too! :wink:

Hey Nom … :041: I beat you back home.

Be good to see you back here. :hug:

Thank you once again Nom’s friend, for updating us, and really glad to hear he is on the mend.

I am sure we all look forward to hearing from him when he feels able again.

Now do as your told for once Nomkins, so you can come home soon. We miss you. :058:

Good to see some positivity on this thread - I don’t know you Nom, but hope you continue to improve.

Wonderful to hear you are on the mend, Nom. Thank you to ‘Nom’s friend’ for the good news.

I am back sort of, spent 4 weeks in hospital, now in a residential care home, and i have been ill fr several months.

Big thanks Daz my mate for keeping you informed,and all the great support he has given me, and ta everyone for your best whishes.

I have lot going on, and much to resolve and still need time to heal.

Welcome back Nom :slight_smile: it’s good to hear you are out of a hospital .

It’s good to see you back Nom, it sounds like you have been going through a very rough time. I sincerely hope you are on the mend now and you are being looked after.

We are very grateful to your friend Daz for keeping us informed about you and supporting you.

Nom!:058::hug::hug::hug:

So good to see you back Nom, we have really missed you.

Take good care of yourself now, and enjoy being pampered.

God bless ya Nomkins.

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/kiss/t4868.gif

Look at all the lovely smackers you’re getting. :wink:

:hug:So glad to hear from you Nomikins!

Hope you continue to improve. Behave yourself.
Tess :058::041:

Welcome back, Nom. Glad you’re feeling better.

I’m a relatively new boy here so we may have crossed paths.
Like the others on this friendly forum, I wish you well.And take the time you need to heal…