Headline with solution in title

" Three bears have been euthanized in September in Steamboat Springs after entering unlocked homes"
Colorado has a lot of Black bears. This headline is common. Either they get into trash cans on a regular basis or they go into a home or business. In any of those cases the bear is euthanized.
Lock your damn doors and trash cans and quit killing the damn bears for being curious and hungry.

5 Likes

Awww that is so sad Danny, I was only watching a mother bear and her cubs on YouTube yesterday, they entered someone’s property , they were filming them walking up onto the veranda ,so cute, the cubs are so curious, I agree with you.:+1:

Edit to add, what if those bears that were euthanised had cubs?

3 Likes

I’ve watched that same clip. that guy post a lot because the bears come to see him all the time. But you notice he doesn’t feed them and if a cub gets to close to him he gets very nervous. All smart behavior. Never get between a bear and her cub. Bad things.

1 Like

Is the guy actually on the veranda filming, Danny? :open_mouth:…no he never fed them.

1 Like

Yes. He has a white boarded veranda.

4 Likes

That’s the one Danny, so cute, :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I thought the little one was going to fall through those rails, :open_mouth:…but he or she didn’t.

2 Likes

This guy has the right idea.

2 Likes

One of my favorites. A bear with smarts, he picked the right store.

2 Likes

Don’t get many bears here but one pub has banned these big chickens because of bad behaviour.

3 Likes