Having a good natter

Hi
I have enjoyed today, different threads, different views and different people joining in.

All good fun, some very witty comments, great ideas and no slanging matches.

Myself, I have survived the day on oxygen, 9 small biscuits, 9 mugs of fairly decent coffee and the maximum permissible amount of morphine and class C painkillers.

I have not lost vast amounts of fluids and electrolytes, not slipped out of bed or sitting upright, not vomited and my wheezing has got much less noticeable.

Granted I have had to take 11 sprays to stop my serious angina attacks turning into something worse, but that is a victory in itself.

So I wanted to thanks to all of you.

12 Likes

You canā€™t beat a good natter - see you in the morning, Swimmy , when we can all set the world to rights again.
Night night :kissing_heart:

Reflecting on the last few days on this forum, I think thereā€™s a case to have a section for hospital/ward reviews.

1 Like

You mean I can be nurse?

3 Likes

Ooh mmaaatron

1 Like

Do you mean Morty ā€¦the Naughty Night Nurse? :laughing:

1 Like

Glad you had a ā€˜goodā€™ day Swimmy - hope tomorrow is even better for you :023:

1 Like

Donā€™t encourage her - sheā€™ll be doing her famous nude clog dance again - thatā€™ll set a few pulses racing!!

2 Likes

@SilverTabby ā€¦hey :rofl: itā€™s you wears the slinky stockings ā€¦ I wear the thermal long johns

2 Likes

You forget - Iā€™ve seen the video!

1 Like

Well l hope she doesnā€™t start doing her noisy clog dance on the wardā€¦ Swimmy canā€™t sleep as it is!

1 Like

See you tomorrow Swims and all x

Errrmā€¦ you forgot to mention the frilly garter that ST wears! Ha!

2 Likes

Think.ā€œvideoā€ is perhaps a bit too modern a term.

Mutoscope is more accurate

@Dextrous63 ā€¦donā€™t be cheeky. Who needs motion pictures when you can gyrate like i can!

139440c92636ffbdffd3aff13d3e43d1_1597

3 Likes

Are you saying our Morti is *that *old? Out aloud? You brave man!!

2 Likes

Swimmy, Out of interestā€¦ do any of the staff or patients know about this forum and wonder why you keep smiling or grimacing when you look at your phone? :blush:

1 Like